12.Memories

Davide~

"Oh my god"Sofia said looking at my private jet.Her palm on her mouth and her eyes were like that they will come out of their socket.

"This your private jet?"She asked and I nod.We are currently sitting at my jet."This is so big"She said looking at the jet which is luxurious in the jet there is pool,music,bedrooms & everything.Emilio is sitting far away from us because Sofia gets scared around other men.

"Sleep now"I said irritated and she nods like a good girl.

"Do you know you are scary"She said. "I know" She just looked at me thinking something I don't wanna know. "Why do you always talks rudely?" she asked and I looked at her irritated by her questions.

"Stop your questions and just go to sleep"I said and she immediately closed her eyes.

"I wonder how lucia tolerates you"She wispered closing her eyes."What did you said?"I asked and she shakes her head still closing her eyes.

"Nothing"She said and sleeps on the seat.I press the button and her seat becomes a bed.After some hours we arrived and I let Emilio left first so she can go comfortably.

"You are so rich, what do you do for living?"She asked sitting in my jaguar.

"Take it"I said giving her a I phone.She hesitantly take it and I sat inside the car driving.I am driving cause she is scared of the driver.I have to do so much things for her.

"This is your phone from now on my and Lucia's number is saved in it"I said and she slowly nods.She opens the phone and looks in it like a child who for the first time got a phone.

"And don't use social media much and also don't post any pictures related to me and lucia"I said to her warningly and she slowly nods understanding what I mean.

"And about my living search on google my name"I said and she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"Your name?"She asked and I sighs irritated."Davide Russo"I said and she begans typing on the phone.

"Davide Russo the ceo of the Russo Industry,he is one of the billionaires in Italy" she began to read about me more.

"You're rich very rich"She said and I looked at her signalling her to step out because we have arrived.I just can't wait to see my Victoria and hug her and kiss her.

"This is your house?"She asked .Why she asks so many questions.Its obviously my house.

"The whole building is mine and on the top is my penthouse"I said and she nods.We entered the elevator and I swipe my card to open the penthouse door.I looked at Lucia sitting on the couch with shadow in her lap.

Fuck I missed her so much.

Lucia looked at me and our eyes contacts, everything stopped and My heart melted with relaxation looking at her black eyes.I was burning in hell in these 3 days.Lucia looked behind me and Sofia slowly shows herself to lucia.Lucia stands up and walks to me.

"Who is she?"Lucia asked looking at me with her black eyes. Fuck I missed her eyes.

"She is Sofia for now and I will tell you everything later"I said and she slowly nods saying hye to Sofia.

"You are lucia?"Sofia asked standing beside me and Lucia smiled.I slowly walks to the couch and drank the glass of water in one sip.I am tired as fuck.

"You're so beautiful"I heared sofia said to Lucia.

"You're also very pretty"Lucia said and they both talked for a while as I closed my eyes feeling very tired. I can't tolerate these children but have to do it.