26.Don't cry

Davie~

"This is so good" Lucia said from behind me, we were going somewhere on my bike.

No guards were anywhere around us because I do not wanted any guard. She was clutched to me as my backpack as I ride in speed.

I sped more to reach early since it's got night time. Sofia has gone to her friend's house informing me.

Lucia's chuckle filled the air and I looked at the mirror, her hairs are flying under the helmet she was actually enjoying.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we both got out of the city and got in the outskirts with forest surrounding, I didn't answer her question and sped more.

We stopped behind a black colored mansion and she frowned taking off the helmet. We both got off from the bike. The back side of the mansion was not guarded since it's forested.

We are here to do something important. As Luca was killed my revenge was over but there was one man who was to kill and that is Nico Bianco (Lucia's Uncle).

Yes, you guessed it right we are here to kill that bastard. He was also the one who was got those 2 men to attack on Lucia because of why we delayed the wedding.

(AN:\ For those who forgot, check chapter 13 Blade)

I looked at Lucia wearing a black pants, a black long tube top and a black leather jacket upon it looking hot as always with her black wavy hairs enhancing.

A possessive feeling flowed inside my chest thinking other men seeing her.

Fuck Davide Stop this, she is already yours, no other man can touch her she is only yours.

I took out a mask from my pockets and gave it to Lucia who just looked at me with confusion.

The mask was a cool one though, She took the mask from me and asked again.

"What are we doing Davide?" She asked and I looked straight with a smirk and replied looking at her side ways.

"To kill that son of a bitch aka Nico Bianco" she looked at me with widen eyes and I nodded. I slowly explained her everything and she nodded with her eyes having fire of revenge.

After some time Emilio came on his black Aston martin, He came out and took out a big box from inside the car.

He also wanted to come so I invited him gladly since it will be fun killing like this not the way we usually did.

"I didn't know he will also come" Lucia said looking at me and I shrugged my shoulder. Emilio smiled at Lucia who rolled her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Where there is fun, there is Emilio" he said in his duh tone, Lucia didn't reply but just stared at the box.

"Let's go do some fishing" Emilio said opening the box and our eyes fell on those Ak-47 and MA41 shining brightly.

Pistols were also in the box with hundreds of bullets. Three of us placed the pistols on our thighs vest and a bullet proof vest, We took the Ak-47 and wore the mask.

There was a way to enter the mansion from behind, a secret doorway I got the information about.

The door was behind a big tree but was coded, that is the reason we have Emilio.

He took out a tablet and in seconds the door opened. We entered inside and got on the stairs side and I looked at the main hall area just a few feet away. I signed both of them to go upstairs and they did.

I wasn't scared of Lucia getting hurt and I am not like the ones who will keep their women in the soft area.

I want my women to be strong and enough to protect herself as she can.