5.Golden mask

Lucia~

"You're a goddess",Aisha said looking at me. I am getting ready for the ball party. Aisha cannot go because it is a mafia party and it's not safe.

I nod sitting at the vanity table putting my lipstick. I decided to wear a black sleeveless top which is to tie from behind and a black long silk skirt. My hairs are naturally wavy.

"I am going"I said picking up my big purse and left the building

"I am going"I said picking up my big purse and left the building. I move towards my limousine and the driver open the door for me.

After 1 hour I arrived at the palace. I put my phone on silent cuz it will disturb.I walked inside the palace, it has a big chandelier at centre and slow music is playing.

Every women is eyeing me as if they are bothered by my presence.I don't care. They know I can kill them in seconds.

.....

It's been half an hour since I am here.

I am currently talking to Mrs. Sofia she is a very beautiful lady who is the wife of Mr. Lucifer.

"I am jealous of your beauty "she said. I looked at her with confusion. A woman like her who has those fucking curves doesn't have the right to say this.

"A beautiful woman like you who is a art of god  shouldn't say this" I said with my firm tone.

Everyone felt silent and looked at the door , I also looked at the same direction and saw davide coming inside. He is looking like a devil. Perfect tattoed body with a suit enhancing and his hairs perfectly set.He looked at me and our eyes met.

Everyone is scared of him because he is a very dangerous man.But he is different with me like he wants to know me.

I looked away from him and he went to talk with Mr.Lucifer.

After some time the dance began and every couple started to dance. Today there is no blood shedding task because it's Mr.lucifer anniversary and he is hosting.

"Okay every man and woman have to wear  masquerade masks and those two people who will get golden masks will dance in the center"Lucifer said.