20. It's pretty

Davide~

I heard them coming downstairs by which I cut the call and looked upstairs. Enzo was also seated on the couch scrolling on his phone. We all are going to Sofia's school for a stupid fashion show for which she is going to be the model, I truly wasn't interested but Lucia just ordered me not requested, Since I can't argue with her, I agreed. 

I even forget about checking the information Emilio sent me fuck why am I being so careless nowadays. After some time they came downstairs and my gaze fell on Lucia, fuck my jaw fell on the ground looking at her. Words felt less to describe her beauty, how did I marry this woman?

'Did you forget the plan to kidnap Luca or the lies you told to marry this woman or do you want a reminder' My subconscious mind mocked, Well he is right. 

"This is so fucking disgusting "Lucia snapped turning to show me her back and fuck her curves are looking so good, temporary silver tinsels were attached in her soft wavy hairs making her black hairs look so shiny as her hairs were moving here and...

"This is so fucking disgusting "Lucia snapped turning to show me her back and fuck her curves are looking so good, temporary silver tinsels were attached in her soft wavy hairs making her black hairs look so shiny as her hairs were moving here and there since she was not standing still. Aisha and Sofia both are standing and were admiring Lucia who was standing Infront us.

"Fuck you, Aisha!!"She snapped showing her middle finger to Aisha who was ignoring her comments and was awing at her, My jaw clenched and suddenly I get the urge to poke her eyes out but still she is my wife's fucking best friend. She walked towards me smirking but I whispered something only she could hear.

"Get your eyes away from my woman unless you don't want your shit eyes to be ripped out " I said in a normal tone to not scare her. Aisha snapped her eyes at me looking at me with widen eyes but did what I said. I glanced at Enzo who was staring at Aisha with warmness and adoration. 

Interesting.

"It's looking so beautiful, even brother-in-law will agree am I right Davide?" Aisha asked but I ignored her and stared at Lucia's dress. Lucia gagged and made an ugly face. 

"It's pretty" This is the only thing I could say, I folded myself and looked at them with a serious expression.

At school.

The guards opened the door for me and Lucia, Sofia, Aisha and Enzo were coming in another car. The press was shocked and suddenly flashed the camera on us running but the guards surrounded us. I kept my hand on Lucia's back and we both walked.

We went towards the V.I.P floor while Sofia went towards her friends. "Yes, just wait I will come tonight" Lucia said and cut the call. Nowadays she has very much work and is usually on her phone, but something is odd, I can see through her soul since the wedding she is tired and behaving a little odd.

We were sitting inside the room waiting for the show to start. The school's principal doesn't knew we were related to Sofia so I made my assistant tell things like her parents were my family friends and all. Lucia allowed Sofia to tell her friends about us because she doesn't want Sofia to feel she is a burden to us and can freely tell anyone about us.