25.Demons

Lucia~

"If anyone sees you, I will fucking kill them" His hot breath fanned over my breast as he kissed all over my chest not leaving an inch. He stood up and I heard him calling someone.

"No one will enter the pool side until I order and if anyone dared to come then be ready to face the consequences" he said cutting the call, He picked me up in bridal style and I felt him moving inside the pool. 

I clutched his biceps tightly, my nails dug into his flesh a little blood coming out which I wiped from my fingers.

My body shivered and my heartbeat rose as I felt water on my legs. "No...no Davide please "I whispered and dug my nails more. He kissed my cheeks.

"Just trust me, don't think about it and if you don't want it, tell me" He said and I thought for a second, I can't live in this fear my whole life.

I nodded as he placed me inside the water. I was sticked to him as fear was taking over me that I will drown, my breathing was uneven and I was panting.

 He held my thighs and picked me up and I was out of the water except my feet's, my legs circled his waist and I clutched both of his shoulders gasping for air.

Water dripped from my hairs, as my breathing turned faster my heart was beating more but I didn't get outside because he was here with me.

"You're doing good wife" A moan left my throat as I felt him inserting his two fingers inside my entrance. His thick fingers get deeper inside me and I dipped my nails on his shoulder. 

My head fall backs and thousands of sensations get into my body when he curled his fingers inside me. Moans left my mouth as he curled them more until I screamed in pleasure.

"Just like that" he said thrusting his finger in and out of my pussy. He smashed his lips on my neck and sucked it, he bite the curve of my shoulder as I ride his fingers.

Fuck doing this and not even seeing anything is so hot. His savage thrust made me moan, as I want to reach my orgasm, I moved my hips and body up and down fucking his fingers back making him chuckle.

"Getting desperate wife?"

Davide~

I finger fucked her to distract her mind as she moaned again, her moans are my favorite music.

"Can I come sir?" she asked me, and I nodded but remembered she cannot see me I said a yes and she came on my fingers. I was clutching the corner of the pool to keep us stable.

"Thank you" She moaned taking deep breath as I took time to see her full wet with a blindfold her wet hairs falling on her face with her pink lips parted.

My gaze fell downwards, and I looked at her godly body wrapped around me, lot of purple and brown hickeys on her neck, chest, throat and breasts were visible so darkened, a proud smile formed on my face.

Mine, fucking mine.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind a bushy area and my gaze shifted, Lucia was still blindfolded, I wrapped my one arm around her and turned around hiding her with my body to not let anyone see her.

I picked up the gun placed on the corner of the pool and shot at the place where the presence I felt. A harsh manly scream echoed making Lucia flinch a little and she grabbed my neck tightly.

She asked what happened and I opened her blindfold. Son of a bitch, I have ordered that no one will come.

I made her sit on the long bench and immediately wrapped the towel around her, I picked up the phone and called the guards, moving towards that bushy area I saw a man lying on the ground whimpering clutching his thighs where I shot.