19.His Slut

Davide~

"One", a sound came making me open my eyes.

My breathing turned faster as I looked around, Everything was black. A painful hiss of someone took my attention and I realized it was my mom. I can move my body.

I ran around the dark hall but I can't see anything, suddenly my knees hits a table, and I fell on the floor and that's when I felt a presence around me.

"Two", It got louder.

"Mom "I cried when I saw her shadow, I slowly moved towards her and I saw her body who was lying on the floor.

The room was silent, the darkness was terrifying but I didn't cared. I shakily moved towards her and that's when I felt a hit on my head and I fell on the ground.

"Three"

 "NO! mom don't go away" I murmured and my eyes closed.

"Four" I heard the sound of chuckling.

As I close my eyes, I saw her shadow. I felt it, her hands on my head and a soft kiss on my cheeks. "I love you Davide" I heard her whispering.

"Five", Laughter erupted.

"Love you too mom" With that I dozed off.

My eyes opened and I looked at the time, 3:05.

The same dream at the same time. I always get dream of that night at this time, not every day but sometimes. I moved a little but a sound of hummed took my attention. 

I looked at Lucia who was sleeping in my arms, her hot breath fanning over my chest. She was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

After round-2 she dozed off immediately that I couldn't do anything. I cleaned her up and changed the bedsheets because she may feel bad looking at the blood stains on the sheets, so I changed it. 

I was really controlling myself from doing the things I shouldn't do because it's her first time but I will do it later.

I can't believe she is mine. She must not be the first women with I did but she sure is the last and only, I will be her first, last and only. No man can touch her, she is mine and mine only. 

Now that my revenge is over, Luca is dead, I will only look for Lucia and our future.

Although we got married because of a 1-year deal but fuck it, it was my plan I know she is mine and she know I am hers. 

My first and last love. 

I looked at her sleeping face, I never knew people look this peaceful and beautiful while sleeping.

Or it's just Lucia you think looks beautiful?. My inner voice mocked, Well he is right.

I like kissing only if it's her who is kissing me, I like cuddling only if it's her with me and I like touching only if it's her who is touching me.

________

~Davide

"Check all these files and get me the pen drives "I said to my assistant who left the room after taking the files. I am missing my wife, it's still an hour left after I usually left the office.

I took out the folders and started working to distract my mind.

Time skipped.

I immediately grabbed my coat and made my way towards my private elevator.

I entered the elevator a notification popped up on my phone and I take it out but my gaze fell on my home screen in which is me and Lucia's wedding photo. I opened up the message and it was from Emilio.