18.Pretty little Dog

Lucia~

"Why don't you style it with this?" Aisha asked taking out a silver chain with pink pearls stuck in it, Sofia nodded with a smile, It's evening and we were discussing about her outfit for the party that will be held after the fashion show in the main couch area of our penthouse, her fashion show is in 3 days.

It's been 3 weeks since our wedding and he still haven't fuck me.

He finger fucked me and did things with me but never fucked me with his goddamn dick. How long will it take?

I forgot to tell you, but we also went on dinners, and I love it so much, I always like these peaceful fancy dinners and I really did it sometimes with Aisha or alone, but being with Davide  was something more majestic.

I still remember his words "Why will I kill my own life?"

Those words did a magic on me I couldn't understanding what I was feeling. Loved, happy, warmth, and mainly I was feeling special.

"Lucia" My chain of thoughts got broken by Aisha calling my name. I blinked and looked at her replying yes. "Is this good or this one?" Aisha asked with two outfits hanged on the rack and the footwears placed below them.

 "Is this good or this one?" Aisha asked with two outfits hanged on the rack and the footwears placed below them

"The pink one will suit Sofia it will enhance with her brown hairs " I said and looked at the outfit which looked gorgeous with those white heeled boots

"Then I will wear this blue one because I loved it so much and it gives so teen girl vibes" Aisha said looking so happy. I looked at Enzo who was sitting busy in his phone.

Sofia looked so happy, Aisha and Sofia have a very good bond, Aisha takes Sofia out for coffee dates in cafe's and even takes her out for shopping spa and skin care facial. I always couldn't make it because of my work. Sofia was about to ask something which I knew what will be, but Aisha didn't let her say it.

"Don't ask her girl she always wears her black clothes; she has gotten old, so she dresses like a old women" Aisha said rolling her eyes at me and I huffed. Old woman? "Just because I like black doesn't make me an old woman" I said narrowing my eyes at her and smirked.