24. Fear?

Lucia~

We both were seated on the villa's couch watching a horror movie. I really am not a horror movie fan, I hate horrors and paranormal movies and this movie is fucking scary.

I looked beside at Davide who was intensely looking at the screen with my hands clutching his biceps and my head on his shoulder, he is a horror movie fan.

He was shirtless sitting in a trouser with a packet of popcorn in his hand, he took one popcorn and put it on my mouth, I parted my mouth and ate it. 

I again give my focus on the movie and that's where a jump scare came making me scream and I hid my head inside his chest clutching digging my nails on his skin.

"Should I stop the movie?" he asked, and I immediately went back into our before position and shook my head. He looked at me for a second and resume the movie.

A horror scene was about to come, I sensed it coming so I immediately stood up and said, "I will get ice cream for us, my strawberry what do you want?"

He looked at me with a normal expression and said, " Chocolate" I nodded and immediately went towards the villa's kitchen and took out two cups of ice creams pouring them into the bowls.

I turned and suddenly saw someone behind me, I screamed dropping the ice cream bowls but someone held it before it dropped on the floor.

I looked at Davide who was holding the bowls, he stood straight with a small smile on his face looking at my reactions.

"Mi Hai Spaventa to, cazzo"I said clutching my chest processing everything.

(You fucking scared me man.)

"Why are you watching it if you feel scared?" he asked walking towards the hall, and I followed him, settling on the couch he removed the movie and looked at me.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked and I blinked before saying.

"A murder mystery movie "I said and he started laughing which put me off as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Shut up! You are making fun of me, everyone have fears, I also have some. You are saying as if you are fearless"I said for which he stopped tittering.

He looked at me again and took a spoon of strawberry icecream and placed it on my lips, I parted my lips and he feed me more spoons before he started a movie.

We watched the rest of the movie and I enjoyed it. I clutched his bicep more whenever I feel excited about a scene.

At the end of the movie my eyes were sleepy as I closed my eyes with my head on his shoulder. He caressed my head all the while.

"I do have some fears" he said and I opened my eyes looking at him rubbing my head, I tilted my head still sleepy, but curiosity was all over me as I asked.

"What are your fears?" I asked for which he just stared into my eyes and smirked before saying.

"Do you wanna get fucked?" he asked for which I shook my head. I am too tired for sex.

"Then sleep unless you want my dick inside you" he said, and I immediately rest my head on his thighs and went into deep slumber while he caressed my hairs.

______

Our vacation is going smoothly as we both enjoyed spending time with each other. It's the 5th day of us here and we will return on the 7th day.

I forgot to tell you I haven't got any messages from my stalker after our meet on the wedding and also there is no clue about the traitor.

But I always feel as if someone is watching me when we went on that business party I felt those eyes over me. I shook my head shrugging the thoughts.