17.It's over

Davide~

I looked at my wife peacefully sleeping on our bed. She got her periods yesterday on our wedding day, She had caught fever during the party. I knew it, cuz I felt her body burning when I hugged her yesterday after she came back from upstairs bathroom. She started burning more and throwed up after we came home, and I called the doctors immediately. She told me she always has very bad cramps when she gets her periods and sometimes fever too.

She could've told me she got her periods; I should've cancelled the wedding because nothing is more important than her health. She does not have fever now, but the pain is still there. I took today's leave to take care of her even though she told me not to because our wedding just happened.

It's currently 9 at night and she is sleeping. I have some work, so I am working at my laptop sitting beside her on our bed. My phone buzzed and I picked it up without looking at the caller id because it's obvious.

I waited for him to speak. "Everything is done you just need to bring her" he said and a smirk made its way on my face. I gently caressed Lucia's head and got up from the bed. I made my way towards the balcony of our room. "I will but she is still ill" I took a pause "and Emilio I am already telling you, Enzo has become her bodyguard, I'm sure Lucia knew about the stalker thing so if you don't want to be in trouble stop this" I said and he got silent, "I will not do anything for you, just get it" He didn't say anything again.

"I don't care I'm not hurting Aisha and about that Fucking bodyguard Enzo he is a dickhead, he will die with my hands" He groaned and I didn't reply. I'm not interested in these as long as it doesn't involve Lucia and if it doesn't risk Emilio's life because no matter what a dick he is he is still my best assassin and best friend.

"Just don't make things messy, I'm warning you" With that I cut the call. I entered inside our room and looked at Lucia sitting on the bed with a pale face. I immediately went towards her." What happened Victoria?" I asked and she gagged keeping her palm on her mouth, I hurriedly picked her up making my way towards the bathroom. I made her stand Infront of the sink with that she throwed up. I rubbed her back while she throwed up. 

"I'm sorry gosh-" She turned around and again throwed up while I rubber her back. The doctor has said she have primary dysmenorrhea by the ultra sound they did of her yesterday midnight.

Most woman experience primary dysmenorrhea, a common menstrual cramp, secondary dysmenorrhea such as endometriosis was the result of reproductive organ issues.

"Just relax" I soothed her back to give her comfort and made our way towards the bed. I made her lay on the bed and left the room after making sure she slept. The doctors told me to give her massage if the pain increases so I am boiling the lavender oil Aisha told me about.

I've to call her I don't know anything about these things and I couldn't ask the doctor this late night. I slowly opened the door and looked at Lucia laying on the bed with her hands hugging her stomach. Her breathing was shallow and that made the worry inside me grow bigger.

I didn't wanted to wake her up so I slowly removed her shirt and turned her around so I could massage her back. I slowly swept my palms over her abdomen and rubbed gently circles massaging her back, the worry inside me became less when she gets relaxed.

"You don't have to do this" she said in her tired voice, and I realized she wake up. "When did you wake up?" I asked and kneaded her back more so it will give her relief and it did because I saw the way she took peaceful breaths.

"Just when you removed my shirt" She said and I simply nodded applying a little more oil on my palms and rubbed it on her abdomen, earning a hummed from her.