11.Sofia

Lucia~

I slowly opened my eyes and when I didn't feel something I move around and saw davide is not here beside me.I stands up and looked for him but he is not here. I walked into the hall. "What happened ma'am do you want something?" A worker asked me.

"Where is Davide?" I asked looking at the back of the house.

"Sir is not here ma'am he has left a message for you at the phone so you can check"She said and I nod walking in my room to check my phone.

"I had got some emergency work at spain so I had to go and I will come in 5 days so don't miss me Victoria"Davide has left a message on my voice box.

He should have woke me up so I could've just said bye to him.I sighs and walked inside the bathroom to freshen up.As soon as I opened the door shadow was sitting in his bean bag on our room.I slowly walked towards him and caressed his head.

"He left without saying bye to me"I said to shadow.He stands up and licks my cheeks.I sat in the bean bag and he sat on my lap.I slowly caressed his head for sometime.

Shadow left my lap walking towards downstair and I also stands up and move downstairs to the kitchen.Chefs were making food for me, I sat on the kitchen counter chair.

"Good morning ma'am" The chefs said and I also greeted them. I am feeling alone even if in this house full of 20 workers.

I sat on the couch and starts a movie.I don't know much about movies but Aisha has told me about some.Shadow came and lays on my lap and I massaged his back.I don't know but a panther as a pet is dangerous but shadow is not like this he is calm not aggressive.

The chef's announce that the breakfast is ready and I sat on the dinning table alone this time.

I started eating my breakfast  and after eating my food I went upstairs to get ready for work.Today I've to go to my mafia for the training of the assassin to see how it is going.

I change into blacktrouser with black top and black leather jacket above it with boots.

I went downstairs and gives shadow a peck on cheeks before entering the elevator.I walked to my bike and went towards my mafia.

After 20 minutes I arrived.All the guards bows down and I scan my fingertip on the main door.I walked inside and after scanning for 2 time I went inside the corridors where the training is held. I walked into the main hall of shooting.

All the assassin bows down and I stands up there inspecting them.They are practicing for gun shooting.I looked at their shots and only half of them is getting good shots.

"This is not how you shoot in mafia"I said to the assassins in high voice.They all looked down and I walked to them.There are 20 here for now.

"They will shot bullet right at your brains if you will take this much time for a shot"I said to them.They all nod.I siganlled the guards to give me a gun.

"Just look at my hands on the gun and then at my eyes on the aim"I said and they all nod.I walks up to pit to the target and lift my gun.And in 3 seconds the bullet went through the center of the target.Everyone's eyes got widen at the fast shot.

"You have to be fast and that's the main thing"I said and stands up to watch them.They all one by one shot and I can see the confidence they got.

Some girls stand some distance ahead of me talking something but I am too busy to care.But they got my attention when I heard them talking about davide.

"Yaa I know he is too handsome and I heard they both are marrying because of she is pregnant"The girls said and my jaw clenched.What the fuck is this false news when did I get pregnant we didn't even did it.