15.Busted

Lucia~

My and Davide's marriage is tomorrow, and I am busy as fuck with the preparations and my bridal makeup and all but look here I am sitting in my mafia office waiting for Enzo to come so we can have the agreement. I tapped my fingers on the table, only Enzo have the guts to be late to meet me but what can I do he is like a brother to me, I can't even kill him. A knock on the door made my fingers stop.

"Come in "As I said the door flung open with Enzo coming inside. He bowed down Infront me and walked towards me. His face was a little pale and dark circles under his eyes with his hairs a little messy, but he was looking as handsome as always.

 He sat down Infront of me, and he passed me a smile for which I simply nodded. "At your service princess" I sat straight and looked into his eyes. It is good to see him after 2 months because I have always had the habit to see him all day as he was my bodyguard.

"Nice to see you after so long Enzo welcome to the country again "I said, and he chuckled, he replied with a grin. "The work is done princess, and I am at your service but just give me 2 days of rest, I am tired as fuck by these days of such less sleep "I stand up and move towards the wine shelf and take out a wine that cost me twenty thousand dollars but It don't care  I want to celebrate his coming back. He arched an brow looking at the wine and I move towards the couch of the office for him to sit. He followed me and I poured the wine on the glasses. 

"Leave is granted but I want to talk about something important before my marriage so let's keep it quick"He took a sip of the wine and his eyes narrowed for me to continue."Umm the problem is Aisha-"I narrated the whole fiasco to him about Aisha's stalker and while talking I saw the way his knuckles turned white around the glass and I am sure it will break if he applied a little more force.

"So what does this have to do with me? "His voice was calm but I saw the way his jaw was tight and the way a vein was popping his forehead from the pressure he was applying on the glass. Poor Glass!!! "This is an opportunity for you Enzo, I am not oblivious about the feelings you have towards Aisha so don't act innocent "He chuckled. "I guess I am busted "I move my hands on the air signaling the 5 guards inside the room to leave and when they left, I sat straight with a serious expression.

"I want you to be Aisha's bodyguard, and as you know you will still be in my mafia but you will not work as my bodyguard for now and when the situation of Aisha's stalker will be controlled I will inform you and you can join as my bodyguard again but till then you can guard her "his eyes gotten dark and a muscle in his jaw feather making me smirk. "So yes or no? I arched my eyebrows and he looked at me with his eyes twinkling making me smile.

"Yes "I leaned back on the couch and took a sip of the wine. "Huh never thought I will see the day my bodyguard will be in love "He blinked at my words."I always thought about it but yesterday I was sure of it and Enzo you have guts falling in love with my best friend huh? "His ears got red, and a grin formed on my face. I always though Enzo loves Aisha because he was always so protective of her even though he was my bodyguard, and he is a man who doesn't care about anyone, and he'd always ask me about Aisha's life and that's when I started to sus him because Enzo interested in someone's life was very rare.

He remained silent and I broke the silence "When did it happen, I want to know? "He pressed his lips and sighed before sitting straight. "You introduced me to Aisha when you both were 17 at Russia I got attracted towards her beauty and you guys started to roam that's when I got to know about her, her smiles and the way she was so positive and how she always finds the good things in people it made me fell in love with her shine but I was afraid I will make her life dull with my darkness that's why I kept it secret "His confession made a unfamiliar warmth in my chest. I always knew about it but I trust Enzo enough to know he will love her like she is the only warmth in his life as she is but what this is about does she love him or not?