16.His Wife

Author's POV

Outside the wedding palace hundreds of people are standing and roaming here and there looking at the palace. Dozens of Guards and police were surrounding it.

"So, this the palace where the wedding of The Ceo Davide Russo of Russo Industry and The New Ceo of The Achyl's group wedding is held. The reporter said looking at the mesmerizing palace, which is 290 feet across, by 80 feet high and contains over 750,000 square feet of floorspace. 

The palace was royal which was bought by Russo Industry itself for the wedding. People were clicking photos and press was trying to catch some footage, but the guards were not letting anyone come inside. 

The Gates of the Palace and a limousine comes in the view entering the palace catching the press attention and they started recording which was live on the T.V. A Girl which was not Italian comes in the View wearing a hat which was totally hiding her face and everyone started to wonder who she is, Guards followed her and soon after the gates closed.

They all were waiting to get a view of the magical wedding and a glimpse of the couple because after an hour of the wedding the couple will make a appearance.

Lucia~

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD" Aisha said particular snapped in a loud voice keeping a hand on her mouth looking at me. I am sitting on the vanity table and Aisha just entered and is particularly freeze. 

"Aisha? "I said and she came to life. "This dress is perfect you are looking so beautiful" She said looking at my dress which was in white OfCourse, It was Davide's choice he ordered it and honestly it is majestic. It shows my curves so fucking perfect and It is sewed in my perfect size. I wore a diamond necklace to enhance the look with other jewelries, and glass heels.

"Don't stare at me like that" I said looking at Aisha who was staring at me so hard I got uncomfortable under her gaze

"Admiring isn't considered as stares" She said rolling her eyes and huffed sitting at the couch. She and Sofia both are my bridesmaid and she dressed in a lavender satin dress with her soft light brown hairs which was curled looked so beautiful and the pearl necklace with a butterfly chain enhances the dress so much she is looking so pretty.

"Where is Sofia she didn't arrived? "Aisha shakes her head in denial and I nodded. I am waiting for Enzo to come and take me to the Aisle, I honestly am happy, a little cuz I have feelings for Davide, but I am scared.

Will he divorce me? No, he will not just shut up stop thinking negative.

My chains got broken by a knock on the door. "Come in" Aisha said and the door opened with a gorgeous Sofia entering in the same lavender dress Aisha was wearing. I never told you but Sofia look so beautiful she literally resembles a fairy with those ocean blue eyes and her light brown hairs which were straight and her pointed nose with pink soft lips with freckles and little dimples that enhances her face.