9.My man

Lucia~

I looked at Roman he suddenly pointed his gun at davide's forehead and all the guards points their gun at Roman.My blood boils looking at his gun pointing at davide's forehead.

Davide didn't even flinched he just  smirked looking at Roman.

I didn't even knew when I picked up my gun from my bag and points at his face.

"Get your fucking gun off MY MAN"I snap anger was evident in my tone.

My jaw clenched looking at Roman.I don't know but I've never felt this much anger. My head was blasting and it will took me a second to blow this bastard's head.

Shock was evident on Mr.lucifer face and davide's uncle has a pale face.

"Put your filthy gun down Roman otherwise you will regret your whole existence on this planet" I snap looking at roman who is just examining my gun.

Davide was just drinking his wine.I was about to pull the trigger when Roman threw his gun on the floor.I didn't put my gun down.

"He is not even your man yet" Roman said sitting up in the couch. I scoff.

"He was all mine from the time he kissed me" I said and I could see Victor (Davide's uncle) face was in shock.

"Relax lady It was just a game" Roman said and I clenched my fist tight on the gun. I just want to put bullets in his skull until it broke.

"Just a game"I scoff. Before he could say something I point my gun at his guards and shoot all of them one by one.They all fall on the floor with bullet in their heads.

"Maledetto puttana" I snap looking at Roman who was just looking at my eyes.
(Fucking man whore).

"I am waiting for you in the car davide"I said and moved towards the door. Two guard followed me.I throw the gun at his hands and he catched it.

I went inside the lift. My body was burning because of the anger. I don't even know why I am so angry.

I felt my body still and heart racing at speed thinking about davide getting killed. I don't know why I am feeling this way but I was scared of losing him.

The lift opens.I walked to the limousine and sits inside it. My anger was not leaving my body and I could feel my heart still beating fast.I dig my nails at my hands.

I know Roman can't kill him and davide is a man who no one can kill but looking at the gun pointed at his forehead makes me angry.

I don't realized davide has came inside the car until he shakes my shoulder taking me out of my trance. I stopped dugging my nails into my skin.

"What the fuck Victoria" He said taking my hand in his hands. I didn't even realized my palm was bleeding because of my nails dugging into it.

"It's nothing" I said taking my hands away from his hold but the held them tightly.

"Your palm is bleeding so much we are going home so it can be treated" He said. I looked at his eyes that were having emotion in them that I couldn't understand.

"Start the car" He shouted and the car started. I looked at davide who was looking at my palms. He took his handkerchief outside and wrapped it around my palm.

"You looked so fuckable before when you pointed your gun at him and was so angry" He said smirking and wrapping the handkerchief around my palms.

"Stop talking rubbish , you could've died"I snap.How could he flirt when he could've died.

"And why do you care?"he asked looking at me for my answer.

"I don't know"I answer looking outside the window.