21. Lie

Davide~

I looked at the screen seriously. I immediately started to go through the background information of Sofia Emilio sent me. Today is a day off since it's Sunday.

Sofia Diaz is a Spanish girl, 16 years old. She was born it Italy though, but her parents died right after she was born. She was sent to an orphanage and that's when she was adopted by Spanish couple, after she got nationality of Spain.

She was given everything necessary, and her family was rich also but what the problem was that couple usually fight and was on the verge of divorce but during an accident they died.

Getting more personal and about her school, she never had any friends in her school.  That's weird since she behaves normal around us and she also have friends in her new school. 

"Davide" Lucia called from the kitchen, she and Sofia both are trying to make some cookies. I never understand a woman like Lucia who is in mafia can sometimes do things like this. Never mind I love her, I went towards the kitchen and what shocked me was Shadow sitting on a seat looking at the cookies, a chuckled escaped my throat. 

"Can you tie my hairs? hers and mine hands both are in Chocolates "She said and I walked behind her, She gave me a rubber band, I took her long black hairs in my hands softly which were last night in my hands while fucking her. Fuck I shouldn't think about that. Lucia's ears turned red and I knew she was also thinking the same

"Such a dirty slut you're?" I bent down to whisper in her ears, she ignored my statement and I tied her hairs in a low ponytail. I gave her a kiss on her lips and left the kitchen hearing Sofia chuckling. How come a girl like her had no friends in her whole childhood.

________

"Nice to meet you Mr. Russo" Alexandar said shaking his hand with me. He invited me for this business party and since Lucia also came. He smiled at Lucia who also passed a fake little smile.

"I'm glad to meet you too Mrs. Russo" Lucia simply nodded. We both talked with him for a while after he left for some work. The party continued for hours, we both talked to different businessmen and women. As now everyone was busy eating, we both stand since we don't want to eat.

Standing behind Lucia I looked at her who was staring at a corner.I kept my hands on her shoulders and she looked at me, Her eyes twinkled and her face warmed but I could see something in her eyes. Something is surely wrong with her. She has been so weird after our wedding and sometimes she also just fall into a trance, she surely is hiding something. 

"Is something wrong you're acting weird these days" I asked drinking wine from my glass and she shook her head. She suddenly held my hands and took the wine from my hold. Putting it on the table behind, she took me towards the backway of the hall. 

"I'm just t-ired nowadays work is overloaded I just want rest but first I want you" She said after we walked towards the corner and she pinned herself on the wall. I kept my hands on her waist and raise my eyebrows.

She nodded with a smile and before I could say anything she smashed her lips on me. She forced my body more on her and I stepped more not leaving a inch between us. 

"If I found out you're lying then get yourself ready for the punishment I will give you" I said against her lips, she moaned and I enter my tongue inside her lips sucking her mouth. She held my neck while I suck her. A sudden desperation clouded. I broke the kiss and dragged her body towards the men's washroom. It was empty and I locked it.

She looked at me panting, I move my gaze all over her body, those curves looked so delicious. I smashed my lips on her sucking her whole mouth not giving her a chance to do anything. I tugged her dress skirt on her panties waistband and cupped her drenched pussy.