4.Club

~Davide~

"Ahhhh"The whore screams. My pace got faster and after I'm done. I throw her on the ground.

I always calls whores whenever I am angry. I never fuck them on my bed and I never repeat them.

She started to wear her clothes. She is crying because of the pain. I don't give a fuck.

"Get out"I said. She left the room.

This time I called the whore because of Lucia.She made me get this much horny that I've to call a whore but this didn't did anything.

I move towards my penthouse open swimming pool and took my shirt off ,I jump in the pool and started to swim.After I'm done swimming I put my towel around my waist and move inside.

Suddenly my phone rings,I move towards it and saw Lucia calling me. I've saved my contact on her phone on the day of our accident. I pick it up.

"Aisha baby pick me up from this bar"she said clearly drunk. She must've called me instead of her friend.

"Where are you"I said.

"why are you sounding like a man"she said.

"I am in Town house club at the end of the city"she said. That place is 1 hour away. " I am coming"I said  and her phone goes off.

I put my clothes on and move towards my couch to pick up the key. My phone started ringing. My assistant is calling me.

"Sorry to call you late at night sir but the spanish dealers are coming to meet you at the company, their plane was delayed" he said.

"Tell them I am busy"I said.

"Okay sir"he said nervously. I left the penthouse and move towards my porsche and started to drive.

I reach after half hour since I was driving at speed. I went inside and saw lucia was sitting at the bar her head is on the table.I clenched my hands at the sight.

Two men are sitting next to her. One of them moved their hands on Lucia's thighs but before he could touch , lucia twisted his hands and points her gun at his head. I chuckled at the sight.

"Motherfucking pervert"she said and shot a bullet at his legs. The man falls on the ground. Eveyone ran from the club and the other man was sitting on his knees begging. She chuckled and picks up a bottle of beer and break it at the man head. He falls on the ground. I was looking at her. She is a badass.I am already falling for her.

She puts her heels on the man's head.

"Run before I kill you"she said moving her heels from his face. He ran as soon as possible. I move towards the man who has a bullet in his legs. I Shot at his chest with my gun. Lucia looked at me her eyes widen.

"He deserved to die for trying to touch you"I said. "I don't care about him dying"she said.

"But why are you here I called Aisha not you "She said moving  her hands on air signalling me to go . "You called me,not Aisha,now come I will drop you"I said taking her hand.

"No-" Before she could argue I throw her over my shoulders. she tries to move from my hold.

"Don't move" I snap. I took her to my car." Fucking Bastard" she mumbles. I started to drive. Her eyes widen at the speed.

"Slow down you bastard , otherwise I will throw up on your face"She said looking at me. I Step on the accelator.

"Let me drive-" She moves towards me and helds the steering and I couldn't process.The car hits the street light.