6.Her tattoo

~Davide~

"So how it's feeling here,my soon to be brother-in-law " I said while smirking at a tied Luca.There was blood dripping down from his face and there were bruises all over his body.

I got Luca out of the south african cell and made him come here. He thought I was helping him, Fool. When he came here I kidnapped him here.

I get him out not because I want to destroy lucia plan but I want to torture luca and I know by doing this lucia will have to ask for my help and I will make a deal for her to marry me.

I knew she will have to accept my deal and she did.

Lucia ia going to be MY WIFE.

I must say myself a genius for this plan,the beauty with brain's security for this bastard was on high alert and was hard to crack but I did it.

I must appreciate the goodess of beauty she did a really good job in torturing  her brother , she cutted all his fingers . WOW I am impressed and why not this piece of shit deserved it . 

"I thought you were helping me He said with anger on his face.
I started laughing at this dumb shit.

"Well you're totally wrong this time and about helping you, how can I do that when goddess of beauty who wants to kill you herself captured me " By now he was all red .

"You'll regret this " Luca said.

"For that you have to be alive " He started to curse me while fear was visible from him. I motioned Emilio who is standing beside me to shut that pig ass .

He went towards Luca and gave a punch on his already bruised ass face , Luca started to cough blood from his mouth I smiled satisfiedby the punch.Emilio went towards the table where all the weapons were placed , he took a golden blade & made a cut on his chest , then arms , then neck and lastly on his ugly duckling face.The man who is soon going to be my brother in law is screaming like a madman he is !!

"Now that's called a real melody,your screams are like music to my ears dear fuckin brother in law"I am really enjoying the torture when that bastard got unconscious because of the pain , fucking weakling just like his father.

My plan worked and now she will marry me and will be mine. Always.

I left the torture room and moved towards my car and left the building. I don't have work in my company because everything is settled for today so I will directly go to my penthouse.

Lucia has been staying with me from 2 weeks. As I enter the house I looked for her but she wasn't anywhere.

She must be in her office. I moved towards my room but stopped when I saw a body in the pool. I moved closer and saw a girl's dead body floating in the water.

I move towards the body and examine it, I have never seen this girl. Just when I was about to call Emilio, I saw a note on the table.

'Your fucking slut was being a bitch so I shut her mouth for forever' The note was written by Lucia. I chuckled and called the guards to take the body out and clean the pool.

She killed the slut who came to my building, Interesting.

The door suddenly opens and lucia came inside. I move towards her and give her the note and looked at her raising my eyebrows.

"When you were outside she came at the building and I asked her who she is but she said that a slut shouldn't ask this and that she is your girlfriend when she saw my mafia tattoo she started to beg but I can't let her go after she called me a slut and after that you've seen it with your own eyes how it resulted" she said in her firm tone like she is speaking casually not about killing someone.