13.Blade

Lucia~

I accelerated the speed of the bike more.The only thing I do while I am impatient and angry is riding my bike in a full speed.I don't know where I am driving I just want to vanish this anger from inside me.

Looking at davide getting so worked up and angry by that music was very weird to me.Why did he get so angry that he broke the punching bag and was still hitting it.I have the password to the basement and I knew he went there and when I went inside, I looked something in his eyes that he has never showed.

Panick.

He didn't even told me what is happening and I was so impatient that if I would've stayed there I must have break everything in the house so I left from there.

The bike was in very high speedand I am in a highway and I don't know where to go.

I will wait for his answers whether it takes years for him to tell me that what happened by that song.I know it's something from his childhood.

I know he haven't said sorry to Sofia.Why did he got so angry on her she was just playing a song and she is just a teenager.

She is such a beautiful girl and what happened to her hasn't even left from her memories that he got angry on her.I will help her to forget everything because I can from a point understand her pain.

I looked around and saw there is no city near me.My phone vibrates in my pocket and I know it's davide but I am driving and can't accept it.He must've know my location because we both have each other's locations in our phones.

I suddenly felt something behind me.I didn't turned because it's better to be unknown from the person behind me.I feel that there are 3 bikes behind me so I just accelerated my speed.

The bikers also speed up and I know they're for me.They are really very dumb to follow me thinking they can kill me.They are close to me but I just kept on my speed and when I got the right chance I take out my gun from my jacket with one hand and drive with another one.I turned and saw 2 bikers behind me following me.

I shot the bullet to the first one's skull in 2 seconds and his bike slid down to the side.The other one speed up and now he is beside me and very close to me.

I got a idea and knowingly I slip my bike and he also lose his balance because my bike hits his bikes.I fell hardly and he slip to the edge of the road side.I stand up pointing my gun on him.

"Who the fuck are you?"I asked and a shiver rolled down his body. I took my helmet off I can't see his face because of the helmet.He stands up and take his gun out but I shot at the gun immediately that he didn't even get to process what happened. and it fell far away.

"Who are you?"I asked again and he went towards me.There is no fun in killing him with a gun so let's play.I kept my gun on my jacket and when he went to punch me.I move and hit a kick on his stomach.

"This is all you can do son of a bitch"I said chuckling and the next moment he grabs my hair but I get free of myself and twisted his hands.

Italian:"Maledetto bastardo, prima ti taglierò il cazzo e poi lo venderò ma non otterrò soldi perché non vale niente"I said and took my blade out.He wiggled to came out of my hold but I have dug my nails at his skin for a hard grip. My nails finally came into my use.

(Mother fucking bastard I will first cut your dick and will sell your dick but I will not get any money because it is worth nothing)

"Shut up Bitch"He said and his eyes went wide when I yanked my blade towards him and in a swift of motion my blade cuts a whole wound in his neck.I have got name blade for a reason.I throw him at the ground.