14.Stalker

Lucia~

Now let me suck you until your juices are not coming"He said and slid down my pantie.I couldn't process and the next moment his lips gave a long lick to my clit making a shiver roll down my body.He started licking my pussy and I grab a fistful of his hairs while he did unholy things on me.He sucked me like he is desperate and is hungry from years.

"Ahhh"I moaned and he goes more fast and in rythm his tongue did magic on me and my back arched with pleasure.His thumb played with my clit while he sucked me.My body jerked when he bites my pussy but his hold on my thighs kept me stable.

"You don't know what you taste like it is like I am experiencing heaven for the first time"He said between my legs.I bite my lower lip looking at us his head between my legs and my thick thighs rapped around him like headphones.This was the best scenario I've ever seen.

I moaned again and again until I realized that I was on the edge."Ahhh I-I am clos-se" he smirked and gave a long lick before saying."Come baby make my face a mess"He didn't even finished before I burst hard on his face and he licked and cleaned me.I thought he will stand up but he started sucking me again.My legs started to tremble as I moaned.

"Oh my-y fucking Da-vide "I rolled my eyes when I felt a knot forming on my stomach and he makes me see stars when he pressed his palms very hard on my lower stomach.I for sure has seen universe because this is crazy. He knew I was close so he tapped my thighs telling me to come. And I gave my second orgasm very hard. My breathing shallow and he again started licking me making my head shake.

After what felt like an eternity and after like 5 orgasm,I am dead for sure if it continue like this."Dav-ide please s-stop I b-beg yo-uu"I moaned and came for the 6 time. This time he cleaned me and stands up looking at me with those ruthless eyes and with a normal expression not bothered that he tongue fucked me and could've made me die if he continued for 10 minutes more.

My breaths were shallow and I for sure will get a asthama attack.My brain is clouded and sweat formed on my neck.Davide just stared at me.

"Imagine what will be your reaction after I will fuck you with my dick"He picked up my pantie from the floor and stand up infront of me.I didn't answered because I was so lost in the universed and was trying to come back into earth.

"Was I rough?"He slide the pantie making me wear it.I tried to breathe and landed on earth by his fucking useless question."Rough?You ate me like a 100 years hungry animal who just got his feast and I was minutes away from having an asthama attack"I said pointing my fingers at him.Whose lips curved into a smile and I mean smirk.

He picked me up and made me sit on the couch of his office.He passes me a glass of water that I gulped down in one sip.

"Just wait till I fuck you I am preparing you for it because I will not be gentle baby I don't care if it is your first time or what"Davide just shrugged and went  a bit away to call someone.How did he knew I am a virgin.I mean I can get a man in a snap of my fingers but I don't like men touching me so I just made myself stay from this and even I am shocked my pussy isn't even leaving my body because I am fucking 25 and I still for sure that my pussy is begging for a dick.

A notification popped on my phone making me come out of my trance.My phone usually don't get messages because only few have my number but I checked it.

Unknown number:I heard you are marrying I will visit you very soon pearl.

My fist clenched around my phone and it turned white.My eyes burned.I didn't gett any message from the day of the meeting with Roman but today it popped.Nobody even the highest of the hacker I've had contacts from south africa,england and monaco couldn't get the phone's number location and anything.It always gets from different number and get deleted second after sending me the text.Davide was busy with the call so I just texted back.