10.Shadow

~Lucia~

I can feel that from this moment my life will be changed completely.

I looked at Aisha who slowly came towards us with two boxes.The ring's are choosen by davide since he is the one who organized all these.

I looked at davide who seemed so unaffected by the engagement like he is not bothered marrying me.

"Here"she said passing the two of us the boxes.My heart is beating fast.

Everyone are seating around the tables.Slow music is playing but the only thing I can hear is my heartbeat.

We both opens the box and I looked at the ring. It's a black diamond ring.The diamond is pitch dark.The darkest shade of black.

I can't process that I am marrying someone. I've always decided that I will not marry anyone but here I am marrying someone because of a deal.

But the person who I am marrying is different.Davide russo,The mafia king.Everyone is scared of him.Even I also don't know his real self because he is normal around me.

Davide has changed my life, my life has turned upside down with his arrival.

I've let him touch me.His touch is magic to me. I've felt special around him. I've felt something different in his eyes for me which I can never understand. I've called him 'My man'.

I can't understand my feelings towards him.A woman like me who has killed thousands of people don't deserve love.The only thing I deserve is pain.

Am I in love with him?.The question is always in my mind.

He looked at my eyes and took my hands.He kissed my ring finger and camera flashes towards us.I took his hands and put the ring around his finger without kissing it.

Everyone began clapping and the photographers started  taking photos.I looked at Aisha,Happy and tears filling her eyes.She slowly wiped her tears.She gives me a light smile still wiping her tears. I will make her stop cry later.

I looked at him and he grabs my chin kissing me slowly and gently and I know he did it for the public so they cannot doubt about us.

We are a happy couple for media and public.But the mafia knows what we actually are.The public are making articles about the two Ceo's falling in love like that.

Bullshit.

It's been an hour and I am here standing talking to Mr.Alex about the production of the fashion show.Almost everyone has left and some people are here.

I looked at davide who is talking to his college friend Alessia.She is a short woman atleast shorter than me.She is talking with davide about something I don't know but she is grinning so much and davide is just talking.Good! he could be dead if he smiled with her.Why am I thinking this.

I looked at her who slowly touched davide arms and he didn't even said anything he is just talking calmly drinking his wine.My fist clenched and the only thing I want to do is kill this girl.I can but why kill innocents.

I excused myself from there and move towards davide putting my hands around his arms.He didn't moved his arms and just looked at me.

"Hello Miss Lucia"Alessia said awkwardly.I gave her a small smile.

"Congratulations for your engagement"She said giving me a weak smile.

"Thank you, you can go eat I've to talk to davide about something"She nods and says bye to davide.

"What do you want to talk"I left my hold on his arms and stand infront of him.

"Who was that bitch?"I asked going straightforward.He smirked and leans forward to whisper in my ears.