Chapter 1

Hearing the door closing, Xiao Zhan, who had been waiting for the return of Lin Chao who never waited for him in return, asked in a daze, “You’re back?”

Lin Chao didn’t speak, instead threw himself on him and started kissing him hastily.

In the past, Lin Chao would do something like this when he went home drunk. Xiao Zhan was also used to this kind of Lin Chao, but soon he noticed something was not quite right.

For example, the person on his body was too heavy, and that person didn’t have the familiar feeling he was used to.
Panicked, Xiao Zhan turned on the bedside table lamp.

The one pressing on him was Lin Chao’s boss, Chen Kai. Xiao Zhan had seen him only once from a distance. He was in his forties and a fat man. Now he was so close to him, Xiao Zhan also found that Chen Kai’s eyes were lecherous and had bad breath, breathing very heavily.

Seeing Xiao Zhan turning on the light, Chen Kai was stunned for a moment. Then, he pressed Xiao Zhan’s hands on the pillow and said excitedly: “I have already agreed with Lin Chao. It’s just one night. After tonight, I will pay off his gambling debts, that one million, for him!”

About that debt, Lin Chao once said to him a few days ago. But, at that time, Xiao Zhan thought Lin Chao was just joking with him.

The two had known each other for many years, and they came to this city together after confirming their relationship four years ago.

Originally, in Xiao Zhan’s heart, Lin Chao was his lover and thought Lin Chao would stay with him for the rest of his life. But now, for his gambling debts, Lin Chao actually sold him to other.

“Get out.”

“Humph! Lin Chao actually borrowed money from a loan shark. If you don’t help him this time, do you think he could stay alive after a few days?”

Chen Kai’s tone was full of certainty. Xiao Zhan showed a bleak smile when he heard those words.

Four years ago, for him Lin Chao  did not hesitate to abandon his family and elope with him. For this sake, even if he had been aware early on that Lin Chao was just a playboy who had nothing but only a good look and Lin Chao would not be too good to him, Xiao Zhan had been very patient with him.

Now that things had reached this stage, he really didn’t know what he was still insisting on.

Looking at Chen Kai who was still lying on him and preparing to do whatever he wanted, Xiao Zhan said one final sentence in a deep voice, “I’ll say it for one last time. Get out!”

His voice was so cold to the point of freezing, but Chen Kai’s strength restraining him was stronger. With full force, Chen Kai tore open Xiao Zhan’s thin t-shirt apart; he bit on Xiao Zhan’s delicate collar bone again, and said vaguely: “Do you think it is possible? The meat is right in front of my mouth. How can I still......”

Xiao Zhan had an elegant and delicate appearance and he looked like someone pure and free from the restraint of this dirty world.

That day, Chen Kai just glanced at him from a distance, and he was already obsessed with Xiao Zhan. If Lin Chao had not owed the gambling debts this time, and was unable to repay it himself, Chen Kai thought he would not be able to get involved with this person in his entire life.

It’s a pity that before he could say those words, Xiao Zhan, who suddenly exerted force, took the table lamp and slammed it on his head.

“You!”

Xiao Zhan pushed Chen Kai, who was badly bleeding, and walked out of the door barefoot.

As he thought, Lin Chao was sitting on the sofa in the living room outside the bedroom all this time.