Chapter 15

Aware of Wang Yibo's surprised eyes, Xiao Zhan looked back at him and said, "Confused! why I hate him so much?"

     "A little."

     "Back then when my mother cut ties with her family for him, he made a fortune from my mother's private money, but later..."

     Speaking of this, Xiao Zhan's voice was a little choked. Many times, he thought he didn't mind, but when he really said it, he realized that he was still very sad.

     It was as if someone stabbed his heart with a needle, and for a moment, blood was dripping there.

     But rather than anger, what he hates more is his powerlessness, because no matter how hard he tries, his mother has passed away.

     Looking out the window to calm down, Xiao Zhan said, "Afterwards, he cheated on his marriage and drove my mother crazy with Song Wanru. He clearly knew that my mother was mentally abnormal, but he still sent her to an ordinary hospital. It didn't take long...my mom jumped out of the window of her ward."

     Wang Yibo knew how Xiao Zhan's mother died, but he didn't expect the truth of the matter to be so cruel.

     Thinking of the expressions that occasionally appeared on Xiao Zhan's face that he couldn't understand at this moment, he finally understood the reason.

     From Xiao Zhan's voice choked up until he finished saying these words, he never looked back.

     Wang Yibo didn't know if he was crying, but he knew that Xiao Zhan must be very uncomfortable at this time.

     He also didn't know how to comfort Xiao Zhan. After a while, he held Xiao Zhan's hand on his knee and said, "When did you know about this?"

     "Three months ago."

     "How do you know?"

     "Other people's eyes, what they said, you can find out by checking it a little."

     Thinking of the employee of the detective agency who stopped him at the entrance of the hotel, Wang Yibo guessed that he should have been investigating this matter from a long time ago.

     He was a little surprised at Xiao Zhan's extraordinary endurance, but when he thought that his character was caused by the environment in which he grew up, he just held Xiao Zhan's hand harder and said softly, "I will never let you suffer any more in the future."

     Like some kind of promise, Xiao Zhan responded, looked out the window and said, "I know."

     Probably because of a violent vent, Xiao Zhan slept with his head down when he got home. Later, when he woke up late at night and walked out of the room again, he remembered that this was Wang Yibo's apartment.

     Wang Yibo was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching the news. When he saw him go downstairs, he quickly got up and said, "Are you hungry? I'll go and make you a hot meal."

     Knowing that he was waiting here on purpose, Xiao Zhan nodded and said, "Hungry."

     In Wang Yibo's apartment, the living room and kitchen are brightly lit, which makes everything around him impossible to hide, and breeds a feeling like emptiness, just because of the color of the room and Wang Yibo in front of him, he doesn't realize it. There is a warmer meaning.

     Or maybe it was just because Wang Yibo had already occupied a very important position in his heart.

     Wang Yibo's hot dishes can be called skillful. Xiao Zhan sat at the table made of logs, looked at his back, and said, "Can you cook?"