Chapter 23

Thursday's update
******

"Zhan, what are you doing?"

     Hearing Wang Yibo's voice, Xiao Zhan quickly deleted the information in the mailbox and turned around and said, "Go online."

     This is the room he stayed in before. Thinking that he doesn't usually like to surf the Internet, Wang Yibo walked over in confusion and said, "Are you feel okay?"

     "Ok……"

     Xiao Zhan, who was standing in front of him, seemed to have a lot of worries. Wang Yibo reached out to hold his face and whispered, "What's wrong? What happened?"

     This is the first time that Xiao Zhan has been so hesitant since his rebirth. He didn't know how to tell Wang Yibo about the black fog he saw, his own rebirth, and many of Wang Yibo's questions after that.

     Wang Yibo was very close to him at this time, his eyes looking into his eyes, and their nose almost touching.

     Although he acted casually, Xiao Zhan could still see the care and worry in his eyes.

     Surprisingly, Xiao Zhan leaned over and kissed him on the mouth, and said, "What do you think?"

     Wang Yibo held his face and looked left and right, and said solemnly, "Looks a lot better..."

     The words after that disappeared between the lips of the two of them.

     This is the second time they have done such a thing, and Xiao Zhan wants to use this to divert his attention.

     When he woke up the next morning, Xiao Zhan was about to get up and Wang Yibo was preparing breakfast. He was getting up but groaned by the hidden pain in his waist and back.

     "What's wrong? Not feeling well?"
     Wang Yibo should have woken up earlier than himself, and there was a bit of a teasing smile in his tone as he spoke.

     Xiao Zhan looked at him with the same expression, and said, "Please be a little more soft next time."

     "I try my best."

     The two's clothes were placed in another bedroom. After hearing what he said, Xiao Zhan turned around and saw that he had his hands resting on his head, staring at him with a small smile.

     The whole person is relaxed and comfortable, and seems to be very happy.

     Seeing him like this, Xiao Zhan's mood is finally no longer as heavy as last night.

     Soon it was the weekend again. Wang Zongtong seemed to have a similar idea as Wang Yibo. Before eating, he said with a smile, "Zhan, are you feeling better now? I think your face seems to be much better."

     Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded.
     It was just at that moment that Wang Yibo Miaoqing, who had always shown indifference to everything, looked at him like an electric shock.

     In fact, Xiao Zhan could no longer see her appearance. At that time, he could only see a pair of eyes in the dark face.

     Black and white, with an indifferent disgust and disgust.

     Just looking at it, Xiao Zhan felt a bone-breaking chill and fear.

     "Zhan, do you usually exercise?"
     It was Wang Yibo's third uncle Wang Ningran who spoke. Because of Wang Haoyin's relationship, the two of them were much more polite and friendly to them.

     Xiao turned his gaze, secretly relaxed his already stiff body, and said, "I don't do much..."

     After being discharged from the hospital last time, Zhou Cheng used to actively pull him to exercise, but later because his girlfriend was pregnant, the matter was over.