Chapter 28

It was evening when the plane arrived in Los Angeles.

     Xiao Zhan's sleep quality is not high, and he has a slight claustrophobia, so after getting off the plane more than ten hours later, he felt unwell, and at the same time became a little irritable.

     LA has a large temperature difference between day and night, and it is colder at night, but at this time, Xiao Zhan doesn't care much about it.

     Seeing him like this, Wang Yibo just tied his scarf around his neck without saying a word.

     There were people waiting for them at the airport. Xiao Zhan just got into the car following Wang Yibo, and just stared at the lively and bright night scene outside the car window in a daze
.
     Along the way, because of his own physical reasons, he couldn't always lift his emotions.

     But Wang Yibo did not show any dissatisfaction, and always held his hand.

     When he arrived at the hotel, Xiao Zhan declined Wang Yibo's proposal to have dinner, and just took a light shower and turned over to bed.

     He slept very hard that night, and when he woke up the next day, Wang Yibo was not by his side, and there was a dazzling sunshine outside the window.

     It was not until this moment that Xiao Zhan realized that the two of them lived in the presidential suite last night.

     This was the first time he had lived in such a nice place, and after his recovery, his mood also began to run high.

     Thinking of the movie he watched when he was a child, Xiao Zhan unwittingly took off the quilt on his body and jumped a few times on the king-size bed.

     I don't know if it is for health reasons, but the elasticity of this bed is not as strong as, He thought.

     When Wang Yibo came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, he saw Xiao Zhan jumping on the bed non-stop. He was wearing long tshirt with cotton sports trousers. Because of his tall and slender body, he looked like a teenager from behind.

     Xiao Zhan, who was about to turn twenty-six years old, never had this to do with in his teenage. At that time, Wang Yibo felt a touch of regret in his heart.

     There was a thick carpet in the room,  Wang Yibo walked over quietly, and before Xiao Zhan notice it, he had already walked around and hugged his legs and carried him on his shoulders.

     Xiao Zhan was frightened and patted Wang Yibo on the back before saying, "What are you doing?"

     "Take a bath and have something to eat, by the way, you didn't even had dinner yesterday, aren't you hungry now?"

     Being reminded by him like this, Xiao Zhan immediately felt empty in his stomach.

     After eating, Wang Yibo took Xiao Zhan to a nearby car dealership to rent a car.

     The terrain of Southern California is dominated by wilderness and desert. Seeing that Wang Yibo rented an all-terrain SUV, Xiao Zhan couldn't help showing an expression of admiration.

     After checking out, they threw their luggage into the car, and Wang Yibo drove the car all the way east.

     He did not tell Xiao Zhan where the two were going, but California was close to Nevada, and Xiao Zhan originally thought he would take him to Las Vegas there to register for marriage.

     But after more than five hours, Wang Yibo stopped the car in a slightly desolate town.

     Xiao Zhan looked at him with some confusion, but Wang Yibo showed him a  smile and said, "This is where we will get married."