Chapter 14

It was a paternity test,  the results above showed that he and Xiao Jiajun are not related by blood.

 Xiao Yaozu read the DNA report with trembling hands, and when he saw the contents on the other letter, his astonishment and disbelief turned into complete anger.

     It turns out that Xiao Jiajun is not his own son! It was the scumbag born by Song Wanru and a man named Jun Lunyue!

  I have been deceived by her for so many years! Still holding some else's baby in the palm of your hand!

     Thinking of what happened in the past and his behaviour towards Xiao Zhan over the years, Xiao Yaozu sat on the sofa in the living room until dawn.

     "Yaozu, what happened? Why is your face so ugly?"

 Song Wanru's eyes revealed obvious worry. Xiao Yaozu looked at her and only thought that the appraisal report might be fake.

 First of all, its origin is strange, and secondly, the information above is too detailed, as if someone had deliberately launched an investigation into it.

   "what is that?"

     Seeing that Song Wanru was about to come over, Xiao Yaozu hurriedly stuffed those things into his pocket and said, "The bank's settlement list."

"How much is left?"

     "I owe more than three million, this house..." After he finished speaking, he looked up and looked around with infinite nostalgia, and said, "Maybe it will be taken away by the bank."

     It was raining overnight, Song Wanru opened her eyes in disbelief, and said, "Then what will we do when the time comes?"

     "I don't know, let's think of a way?"

     After saying this, Xiao Yaozu took a shower and went out.

     Song Wanru thought that he went to Xiao to intercede, she sit on the sofa and began to  call those who she knew and thought they would help her.

     She had eaten with these people, drank afternoon tea, and gave them a lot of expensive gifts, but on this day, these people either didn't answer her calls or simply changed their mobile phone numbers.

     A few years ago, when Jun Lunyue's wife swept her out, Song Wanru was in the same situation, but in the end she managed to marry Xiao Yaozu, who was many times better than Jun Lunyue.

     Thinking of the surprised or jealous expressions of those people after the incident, Song Wanru felt a little relieved, and then she called her sister-in-law again.

     Song Wanru was born in a housing estate, and now his eldest brother's family still lives there. Although she feels that her eldest sister-in-law is vulgar and greedy, she can still think of a very good solution for herself at some point when she has a flash of inspiration.

     She thought that Xiao Zhan like to study alot and loves face. Now the best way is to find his school leader, so that he can't stand up in front of his colleagues in his life.

     Disgusting homosexuality, but when she thought that her son might be too, Song Wanru felt a heartache for no reason.

     When Jiajun comes out, she must find a way to cure him!

     The solution Song Wanru came up with was more vicious than her sister-in-law's. She wrote a lot of Xiao Zhan's so-called criminal evidence on a blank piece of paper, and then took the piece of paper to the school where Xiao Zhan currently works.