Chapter 12

When Xiao Zhan woke up, there was a tingling pain in the back of his head, over his head was the ceiling with peeling paint, and the tip of his nose was lingering with a faint smell of disinfectant.

He was lying on a bed with his hands tied to the head of the bed. In front of him stood four young men who seemed to be in their early twenties, playing with a DV camcorder on a stand.

Xiao Zhan glanced around, only to think that this place should be a cheap hotel.

"Chen, Chen Yao, he is awake."

"Idiot! I told you not to call our names!"

During the conversation, the long-haired man surrounded by three other people gave the fat man who had just spoken a kick.

His behavior made another man wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt and tattoos on his right arm feel disapproving. He took another cigarette before he said, "What are you afraid of? When we took a video of doing those things, he will never dare to say no for the rest of his life."

Xiao Zhan looked up at them and said, "Xiao JiaJun asked you to do this?"

It was not known if it was their illusion. Several people only thought that the smile on Xiao Zhan's face looked a little strange.

Happiness, satisfaction, giving people a feeling of him getting what he wants.

"Per, pervert."

The one who spoke was the fat man who said that 'he is awake' at the beginning. It wasn't known whether it was because he was timid or he originally had a stammer, he stammered when speaking.

"What about you then? Robbers? Scum? You kidnapped me here. Are you going to take video of you r*ping me next?"
"Smart enough."

It was the man in the black sleeveless T-shirt who spoke. He walked over with a cigarette. After he ruthlessly slapped Xiao Zhan a few times, he said, "Don't be too arrogant!"

There was a taste of iron in his mouth. Xiao Zhan smiled indifferently and said, "I have already let people report to the police."

His smile obviously irritated the man who had just beaten him, and he ruthlessly kicked Xiao Zhan's stomach condescendingly before he said, "You bastard, who are you lying to? I have read the chat records of your mobile phone. Also, we were hiding there before you got out of the car, do you think we didn't hear what you said?"

"I didn't lie to you." After saying this, Xiao Zhan smiled even brighter and said: "What do you want? Money?"

The man chuckled and said, "We know that you are rich! And extremely rich! It's a pity that I hate rich people the most! Not to mention that you are the lowest of the low, an ungrateful bastard!"

After that, the man squatted down again and slapped him ruthlessly a few times. Xiao Zhan felt that his cheeks were already numb, but the stabbing pain from his abdomen made him sober again. He forced a smile, and then he said, "What did Xiao Zhan JiaJun say about me? Whatever he said, you all believe? You are not afraid that he will lie to you?"

"Tsk! Bastard, You still have a lot to talk about!"

Seeing that the man still wanted to do something, Chen Yao, the calmest of the four, stopped him and said, "Okay!! Don't hit him to the point that even his mother couldn't recognize him. We still have to video him later." After a pause, he said again: "Yes, I almost forgot, his mother is a crazy woman. She jumped off the building and died."

This person really deserved to be the leader. Seeing the expression on Xiao Zhan's face gradually became colder, the four of them laughed even more happily.
"Give him an injection first, and then let him face the camera with his head down."