Chapter 19

Xiao Zhan didn't quite understand Li Liangyu's thoughts. He wanted to reconnect with Wang Yibo, or to prove his status in his heart, but no matter what, he chose to believe in Yibo.

     It seems that from the first day he knew him, he had a sense of trust in Wang Yibo for no reason.

     This time Li Liangyu chose a Japanese restaurant. When Xiao Zhan saw him, he only felt that the black mist on his body seemed to lighten a little.

     Although he made himself unhappy, Xiao Zhan still understood two things through him.

     The first is Wang Yibo's sincerity towards him, and the second is that those who have black mist on their bodies really hate him or may be both of them from the bottom of their hearts.

     Even if they have never met before.

     The decoration of this Japanese-style restaurant is simple and simple, Li Liangyu turned around and waved to him when he heard the sound.

     He looked as usual, Xiao Zhan sat down opposite him calmly, but soon, he was a little impatient with Li Liangyu's hypocrisy.

     Pushing aside the menu he handed over, Xiao Zhan said, "I saw you and Wang Yibo together last night. After coming back, he confessed to me about your relationship."

     The surprise on Li Liangyu's face only lasted for a second, and after waving the waiter beside him to leave, he said, "Sorry, I shouldn't have approached you in that way."

     From his expression, Xiao Zhan couldn't see the slightest guilt, and sneered silently before he said, "You still want to test me, thinking I don't have  talent and ability like you. If based of that someone had to choose between us two people, then Wang Yibo would already have choose you. ."

     Xiao Zhan's words were very straightforward, but Li Liangyu had a general understanding of his character before, so after hearing what Xiao Zhan said, he did not show any unexpected expressions.

     "What Wang Yibo wants is not these, but the sincerity of others towards him."

     These are things that Li Liangyu gradually figured out after chatting with Wang Yibo last night. Although he has slept with many people over the years, he has never let go of Wang Yibo.

     Because of leaving without a word at the beginning, Li Liangyu always feels guilty and uneasy when he thinks of Wang Yibo. If he hadn't known that he was engaged to someone else this time, he probably still wouldn't have the courage to appear in front of Wang Yibo.

     He was narcissistic, so he was overconfident that Wang Yibo still left a small place for him in his heart, but Wang Yibo told him very clearly last night that he liked Xiao Zhan and wanted to spend a lifetime with him.

     Seeing that he was silent, Xiao Zhan said again: "Everything you have now is what you exchanged for your original feelings. There is a saying that you can't have both fish and bear's paw. Since you have made a choice, you should not regret it. , Besides, why do you think Wang Yibo should stand there  waiting for you?"

     Self-righteous, or feeling too good about himself, Li Liangyu raised his head and smiled, and said, "I have given up on him."

     There were many reasons why he couldn't let Wang Yibo go in the past. His betrayal to him, the age of the two at the time, his situation, but in the end, it was just his inferiority complex, thag he always felt when he had more things, he can stand with Wang Yibo in an equal position, he can love him without reservation.

     Now he has everything, but from Wang Yibo's tone and expression last night, he knew that he had no chance.

     The biggest difference between Xiao Zhan and him is that he has a strong heart and knows exactly what he wants.