Chapter 22

Wednesday's update
Sorry for not updating
*********
From here the story is becoming interesting.
*******

Two days later, Xiao Zhan received a video sent to him by Ren Yuqiao.

     The video was shot in their apartment's kitchen. In the dim light, the woman surnamed Wei sneaked open the refrigerator and took out a syringe from her pocket.

     She only opened a small gap in the refrigerator, and she turned her back to the camera, so Xiao Zhan couldn't see her next move.

     But at the moment she stepped back, Xiao Zhan still saw clearly, her hand was on the big box of milk that he drink every night.

     No wonder he had hallucinations in less than two weeks!

    Fortunately, Wang Yibo hates the smell of milk and insists on drinking only coffee.

     It's just that since the Wang family is leading everything behind the scenes, Are they not afraid that Wang Yibo will drink the milk, and then the same problem will occur?

     Xiao Zhan clenched the phone in his hand, feeling sorry for Wang Yibo and angry at the incident.

     "Zhan?"

     Xiao Zhan looked back and saw Zhuo Cheng, and quickly returned to his usual expression.

     "What are you thinking? You look preoccupied?"

     Zhuo Cheng was teaching mathematics at school and had just finished his class for the students in his class.

     Seeing him sitting down beside him, Xiao Zhan shook his head and said, "It's okay."

     After a while, he said again, "How is your girlfriend?"

     Zhuo Cheng's girlfriend has decided to keep the child. After discussing with the family, they will get married in February of the following year.

     During this time, Zhuo Cheng's personality seemed to be a lot more restrained, and he no longer liked to laugh like he used to. He just thought that this was a stage he had to go through, so Xiao Zhan didn't say much.

     Compared with the previous irritability, Zhuo Cheng's mood swings were much smaller at this time. He leaned on the table and looked at Xiao Zhan, and  said, "It's still the same, but the doctor said that the pregnancy reaction of pregnant women in the first three months is more serious..."

     "Be nice to her, and don't make her angry."

     "That is! She is carrying my child!"
     Seeing his proud face, Xiao Zhan just laughed with him.

     When Wang Yibo got home, he saw Xiao Zhan in the kitchen pouring milk into the sink.

     "What's wrong?"

     Xiao Zhan didn't expect him to come back so early. He was stunned for a while, then raised the cup in his high hand and said, "It's cold, it's not good to drink."

     "Can I warm you up again?"

     "No, I won't drink tonight."

     Xiao Zhan couldn't drink milk, and he didn't want the servant to see the abnormality, so he could only pour out a glass of milk every night.

    Wang Yibo has always respected his decision, and after hearing what he said, he did not insist.

     Because of worrying about Xiao Zhan these days, Wang Yibo went home as early as possible every night. At his suggestion, Xiao Zhan has also moved into his room.