Chapter 4

Wang ZongTong originally thought Xiao Zhan was going to ask for help to save their plastic factory that was on the verge of bankruptcy, and he was prepared accordingly, so after hearing Xiao Zhan say this, he couldn't help but show a look of surprise.

He had read all of Xiao Zhan's information, and he also knew what happened to his family. He didn't know whether Xiao Zhan knew it or not, but the person he wanted first was Xiao Zhan. As for his father, it was just helping casually.

Wang ZongTong sincerely cared about the only two things in his life, Wang Yibo and Wang Groups.

Although this matter was a bit of a deal at first, since it was Xiao Zhan's wishes, and in Wang Zongtong's heart, Xiao YaoZu was just a nasty and unimportant person, so he only hesitated for a while before he said: "I respect your decision."

"Thank you, Grandpa."

Wang ZongTong nodded his head with a smile on his face when he heard Xiao Zhan call him grandfather naturally and obediently.
Due to Wang ZongTong's enthusiasm, Xiao Zhan stayed at their home for dinner that evening.

At dinner, all the Wang family members were present.
Wang Yibo's father was the eldest at home. When Wang Yibo was second year in high school, his parents died in a car accident.
His father had two younger brothers and one younger sister.

Wang Yibo's second uncle seemed to be about the same age as Xiao YaoZu, having an aura of majesty all over his body. His wife was a typical upper-class lady with a generous manner and a subtle smile.
They had a son and a daughter who had already grown up, and they were now working in Wang Groups.

Wang Yibo's third uncle should have been a very romantic person when he was young, even though he was now middle-aged, he still had the shadow of that time.
His wife was much younger than him. Xiao recognized her, Liao PeiTing, once the most popular female star in China, but because she was also from an extraordinary background, she was the most cheerful and confident of a group of people.
The two had a daughter who was still in kindergarten.

Compared to them, Wang Yibo's aunt made people feel strange. She wore all black, regardless of her look and expression or the feeling of her whole person giving out, somehow, she seemed a little on edge or neurotic.
Her husband was also working in Wang Groups.

"Are you Xiao?"
After Wang ZongTong introduced everyone one by one, Liao PeiTing, who was sitting diagonally across from Xiao Zhan, quickly asked.
"Yes."
"Ah! Then you are the one who is going to block off the Catastrophe for Yibo?"

Seeing Xiao Zhan not speaking, she said: "From now on, our Yibo will be relying on you! You don't know how bad his lick is this year. It was another car accident, another operation, and he was almost kidnapped......"

She was interrupted by Wang ZongTong's soft cough before she finished speaking. It seemed that only at this time, Liao PeiTing realized that she had said the wrong thing, stuck out her tongue, and lowered her head to concentrate on eating.

However, it could be seen that she was not so afraid of Wang ZongTong.
Xiao Zhan didn't know what she meant by saying these words, either she was really naive or just saying it deliberately, but anyway, Liao PeiTing's words finally solved his doubts.

He once saw such things in books. In ancient times, such wealthy families had asked people to calculate their descendants' fortune and destiny because they were afraid that their descendants would die early. Then, they bought people in the names of their descendants, and at the same time, they hoped that those disasters which their descendants would suffer, would transfer and happen to those people they bought.

Xiao Zhan didn't know if it was true or not, but thinking of Huang YiQing who appeared here this afternoon, he was a little bewildered that people like Wang ZongTong would actually be so superstitious.