Chapter 18

What he hated most in his life was the deception of others, just like what his family had done to him before.

If he and Wang Yibo were just pretending at the beginning, and he didn't treat him so sincerely, then even if Wang Yibo was caught in bed one day, it probably wouldn't have hurted him much.

There is also Li Liangyu, who is friendly to himself and behaves like the old friend at first sight. Now it seems that he approached him with a purpose!

What he said, his inadvertent actions, in addition to temptation, there were hints!

He was stupid enough to not understand the reason until this moment!

"Although I like her, I don't want to get married so early, but if I don't get married, she must think I don't love her enough..."

"Zhuo Cheng.."

Xiao Zhan's voice was a little cold, Zhou Cheng raised his head blankly, and quickly noticed his abnormality.

This kind of Xiao Zhan makes people feel a little terrified. After a pause, he said shiveringly, "Zha...Zhan, what's the matter with you?"

Xiao Zhan looked at the two people in the corner of the hall motionless, and said, "You must know how to cherish it, and don't wait until you lose it then crying and regretting."

Zhuo Cheng was shocked by his momentum, and before he could recover, Xiao Zhan had already dragged him out of the Starbucks and stuffed him into a taxi.

"If you have anything to do, tell me when you wake up tomorrow."

"Huh? Oh, well..."

Zhuo Cheng looked at the figure of Xiao Zhan who was walking away from the window, only to feel that he felt very strange to him this night.

Wang Yibo did not disappoint him too much. After about 20 minutes, he came home with his suitcase, but even so, Xiao Zhan's body was still covered with a layer of low air pressure. Wishing  to slam him to the ground.

Wang Yibo was unaware of this, and called Zhan a little excitedly. After a while, when he saw that Xiao Zhan was still sitting on the sofa, he realized that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"What's your relationship with Li Liangyu?"

Wang Yibo was also a little surprised when Xiao Zhan mentioned Li Liangyu, and said, "You know him?"

"Ah, while you were away, he made an excuse to approach me, invited me to watch his concert, and let me attend his celebration banquet..." Having said this, Xiao Zhan couldn't help turning his head back and said: "Wang Yibo, if he is your former lover and you two were separated due to some unavoidable reasons, then you should tell told me earlier, don't worry, I will definitely bless you!"

Xiao Zhan's words were both cold and ruthless, probably because it was the first time he made such a big fuss in front of him, Wang Yibo was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Zhan, did you misunderstand something?"

Wang Yibo's reaction made Xiao Zhan even more furious. He stood up, looked down at Wang Yibo condescendingly, and said, "I saw you just now at the Starbucks at the gate of the community! You were holding each other's hands on the table !"

Anger made his voice crack, Xiao Zhan took a deep breath, and said in a cold tone: "Wang Yibo, I hate others' deception the most, especially when it comes to me..."

He couldn't say the words of sincerity no matter what. At that moment, he was both angry and wronged, but soon, he regained his calm, and only felt that he should not have expected anything from anyone anymore.