Chapter 13

“Okay, but Zhan, you and I will share with each other if something happens in the future.” After holding Xiao Zhan’s hand tighter, Wang Yibo said again: “I am your fiance.”

He would also be his husband in the future. But Xiao Zhan didn’t say these words, he just looked at Wang Yibo and smiled.

It was the weekend. Early in the morning, Xiao YaoZu and Song WanRu were awakened by the noise from outside the door.

The plastic factory at home had already filed for bankruptcy. Thinking that his years of hard work had been in vain and everything had gone to nothing, Xiao YaoZu had been using alcohol to dissipate his sorrows these days.

The hangover made him sluggish, and thinking that there were servants at home, he didn’t get up.

But before long, these servants should also be fired....... After thinking about this, he couldn’t help sighing.

Song WanRu became even angrier when she heard Xiao YaoZu’s sigh.
Last night, she had been thinking about what excuses she would use to divorce Xiao YaoZu. The sleep time was too sh
ort, so she stayed in bed and didn’t move.

But within two minutes, the door of the bedroom was knocked loudly by the servants outside.

“What’s the matter?!”
Xiao YaoZu yelled, and then pulled up the quilt irritably.

“Master, police, police, they said that the second young master broke the law......and they are going  to arrest him and put him in prison.”

Several servants in the family were all of a certain age, probably because they were too nervous, they spoke intermittently, and their tone was full of panic. But very quickly, both Xiao YaoZu and Song WanRu bounced off the bed as if they got an electric shock.

“Dad! Mom! Help me!”

Xiao JiaJun, whose hands were handcuffed, had the same expression as the servants. Song WanRu’s mind went blank. After tightly gripping the panicked Xiao JiaJun’s arm, she looked at the policeman in front of her and said palely: “What did my son do?! How can you handcuff him indiscriminately?!”

Song WanRu, who was wearing a nightgown, gave off a feeling of hysteria, and her whole body began to tremble slightly.

Although she looked a little pitiful, it was a pity that Xiao JiaJun’s character was too bad. Thinking that like a mother, like a son, the policeman gave her a suspicious look, took out the arrest warrant and said: “We have solid evidence and we will not indiscriminately arrest people.”

After speaking, he looked at the policemen beside him and said, “Take him away.”

“No! Please! Tell me! What did my son do wrong?!”

Song WanRu burst into tears, and there was a young policeman behind who saw how pitiful she was, so he roughly told her what Xiao JiaJun had done.

“He instigated others to commit crimes, and the punishment he faced may be more severe than those few people.”

Thinking of Xiao Zhan’s attitude towards them now, the power and wealth of the Wang family, Song WanRu screamed and passed out into Xiao YaoZu’s arms as soon as the young policeman left.

Xiao YaoZu hadn’t recovered yet, he only vaguely remembered what the policeman said just now.

Because of jealousy, Xiao JiaJun had his brother Xiao Zhan kidnapped. At the same time, he planned to have several people take a video of Xiao Zhan being sexually assaulted and send it to his fiancé.

As for the few people who kidnapped Xiao Zhan, one was named Chen Yao, and his family opened a cheap hotel. The reason why Xiao JiaJun met him was because he often took the same sex friends to rent a room there. Another one was the fat man named Liang Guobin, who had a bookstall of his own, and the remaining two had been in jail, joined the gang, and now worked in a car wash.