Chapter 24

Today's update
***
     Fortunately, Wang Yibo was sober at the most critical moment. Seeing his aunt rushing over, he took advantage of the situation and pushed away Xiao Zhan who was standing in front of him.

     But it was still too late, Wang Miaoqing stumbled, the knife in his hand slashed Xiao Zhan's back waist and the back of Wang Yibo's left hand holding his waist.

     Xiao Zhan  felt a chilly sting from the wound and fell to the ground.

     Wang Miaoqing slammed into the wall on the right next to the door together with the knife.

     "Aunty!"

     Wang Yibo's tone was full of anger. Seeing his aunt rushing towards him again, he immediately grabbed her wrist and raised her hands, keeping a certain distance from her.

     "Song Heyao, you bitch! You stole everything from me! My elder brother! Qifeng! And my children! Damn you! I'm going to kill you!"

     Wang Miaoqing was completely mad, using both hands and feet, her eyes were fierce, she stared at Wang Yibo, as if she wanted to eat him alive.

     And Wang Yibo probably didn't expect that she would say such a thing, and there was a secret past that she inadvertently revealed in her words.

     Seeing Wang Yibo's figure froze, Xiao Zhan picked up the chopping board he had just thrown aside while thinking that he couldn't go on like this.

     He hated Wang Miaoqing, from the first time he saw her.

     Even if she is indeed mentally abnormal, it cannot be a reason for her to hurt others at will.

     "Miaoqing?! No! Zhan! Don't hurt her!"

     Chen Qifeng, who ran in at the door of the kitchen at an unknown time, looked anxious. Seeing that Xiao Zhan was about to hit the back of Wang Miaoqing's head with the chopping board in his hand, his eyes showed even more panic.

     Chen Qifeng is Wang Miaoqing's husband and a professor of humanities and social sciences at a well-known university.

     Xiao Zhan had a good impression of him at first, thinking that he was polite and friendly, but through the information revealed in Wang Miaoqing's words just now, and his association with his mother-in-law, his impression of this person was already terrible.

     There is always such a kind of person in the world, who keeps saying that he loves you, and at the same time  falls for other people, can ignore you in a blink of an eye.

     Xiao Zhan affirmed that the aggravation of Wang Miaoqing's condition was related to Chen Qifeng's attitude, and Wang Miaoqing's loss of her child must have involved Song Heyao.

     He loves vanity, but likes to look dignified and hesitant. Even if others suffer for it, he does not have the slightest self-awareness.

    Xiao Zhan glanced at him coldly, then stepped aside with the chopping board.

     Wang Miaoqing had stopped what she was doing when she heard Chen Qifeng calling her.

     She seemed to be sleepwalking and was about to wake up at the moment.

     "Miaoqing..."

     Chen Qifeng called out very carefully. After a while, Wang Miaoqing turned back slightly sluggishly and said, "Qifeng?"

     "Yes, it's me, I'm Qifeng, come here, I'll take you home."

     "But……"

     Seeing that she was about to look at Wang Yibo again, Chen Qifengli immediately stopped her and said, "Miaoqing, he is Yibo, not He Yao... He Yao has passed away... and your elder brother..."