Chapter 8

I got alot of notifications yesterday , Welcome all the new readers. Enjoy your chapter.❤️

*****

Xiao JiaJun had been to Wang’s mansion several times before, so after getting out of the car, his face did not show any surprised expression.

He and Xiao Zhan graduated from the same university, but Xiao Zhan studied Chinese, and he studied financial management.

Unlike Xiao Zhan, who only knew how to study hard, Xiao JiaJun was very popular and could even be called a celebrity in the school. In his sophomore year, he came to this mansion of the Wang family to attend a senior’s birthday party.

That was the first time he had seen what a real rich person was, and he was so shocked that emotions such as envy and jealousy disappeared from his mind.

Later, he learned that his senior was the cousin of Wang Yibo’s cousin, and Wang ZongTong’s personal assets were at the forefront of the rankings of all the rich families of the country.

He had a great time that night, swimming in the pool, chatting with his classmates, and enjoying the food and champagne by the pool with them. In such a situation of extreme excitement, he and Wang Yibo who came back suddenly from abroad met unexpectedly.

Remembering that his senior had said that the Wang family would not come back that night, so after seeing Wang Yibo, Xiao JiaJun quickly froze in place.

That night, he was wearing a pair of dark swimming trunks, with bare feet, and Wang Yibo, who was formally dressed, was surrounded by a large group of people. While he was in a daze, Wang Yibo raised his head and smiled politely at him.

It was difficult for Xiao JiaJun to describe that feeling. When Wang Yibo raised his head, Xiao JiaJun only felt that his heart was hit hard by something, and everything around him disappeared. In a dazzling white light, it seemed that he and Wang Yibo were the only ones left.

In the second year of high school, Xiao Zhan had come out with his family calmly. Although Xiao JiaJun despised him  in his heart, no matter what Xiao Zhan did, he could easily attract Xiao JiaJun’s attention.

At first he was just curious, and then he became addicted to it.
Most of the reason was because he once again proved Xiao Zhan’s stupidity with his  own actions.

At that time, Xiao Zhan still had no formal boyfriend, but he  already had sex with many of the same sex partners. Every time he saw his parents look at the silent Xiao Zhan with a disgusting look, he could feel a kind of inner satisfaction.

Xiao JiaJun fell in love with Wang Yibo at first sight. The moment he saw Wang Yibo, Xiao JiaJun knew that love has nothing to do with men and women.

At the beginning, he fell in love with Wang Yibo’s appearance and temperament, and later he learned about the relationship between Wang Yibo and Wang ZongTong. The entire Wang family would belong to Wang Yibo, and it made his fascination with Wang Yibo produced a little more respect.

Originally, his plan was to try to expand the scale of his family’s plastic factory, and when the day Wang Yibo could see him come, the two would start from being friends.

This was his biggest wish at the moment, but now, all of this was about to be destroyed by Xiao Zhan who came in.
After thinking about this, Xiao JiaJun couldn’t help but glared at Xiao Zhan’s back who was walking in front of him.

The purpose of him coming here this time was to see Wang Yibo’s attitude towards Xiao Zhan, and secondly, he felt that he was much better than Xiao Zhan, whether the looks or disposition. The last time, it was because there was little time for him to come into contact with Wang Yibo, and there were too many people around....... Now, there was only him and Xiao Zhan, after some comparison, maybe Wang Yibo would like him.