Chapter 26

A few days after the stitches were removed from the Wang Yibo's hand, he had to fly abroad to negotiate with others about some business work.

     Although he knew that this was his job, Xiao Zhan felt a little uncomfortable.

     This kind of unhappiness is a little childish, as if the other party will unconditionally indulge himself when he grows up, so he will be unbridled in front of him.

     It was already late January, but the weather was good, and there was not much pollution, so the moonlight could still shine into the house through the light-colored curtains.

     Everything inside is outlined in a rough outline by it, and at the same time dyed in a thin, quiet and cool color.

     Knowing that he was leaving the next day, Xiao Zhan stared at the opposite wall and said, "How long are you going to stay this time?"

     "About two weeks, but I'll be back as soon as possible."

   Wang Groups is a family business. Since Wang Yibo suffered a car accident and got engaged to Xiao Zhan, he has handed over some rights to his cousin Wang Qifeng.

     What Wang Qifeng did the most and most importantly was to fly to various countries on his behalf to handle company's affairs there.

     Although Wang Yibo's selfishness was here, Wang Qifeng was very interested in it, so he never raised any objection.

     "Is it the same as last time?"

     After hearing what Xiao Zhan said, the corners of Wang Yibo's mouth could not help but rise slightly.

     Last time, in order to surprise Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo came back from abroad one day earlier, but was blocked at the gate of the community by Li Liangyu, who had been sending someone to keep an eye on his movements during that time, causing Xiao Zhan to  misunderstanding.

     "I've only had a little past with him, and there won't be anyone else."

     It feels like explaining a joke, Xiao Zhan couldn't help but snorted coldly.

     He lay down beside Wang Yibo for a while, then he said: "You said it would be great if people don't have to work,  can sleep until they wake up naturally, usually go shopping, meet friends and drink coffee, and when they get bored, fly away. Traveling abroad to relax..."

     "Is there actually such a person in the world?"

     "Why not? Just like those rich ladies in the dramas!"

     "You don't have to work!"

     Wang Yibo's tone was serious, Xiao Zhan raised his head in amazement, and said, "So you want to see me wearing high heels, a delicate suit, and a brown suede wide-brimmed hat that is suitable for a vacation in Paris. In front of you? By the way, you also need to apply lipstick and eye shadow, and the color of your nails should be the same as the lipstick!"

     "No, I meant to say that if you don't want to work, you can stay at home."

     "You'll support me?"

     "I will."

     Xiao Zhan, who was staring at him in the dark, looked like some kind of small animal, and Wang Yibo couldn't help reaching out and rubbing his hair.

     Xiao Zhan was a little speechless and said, "I just made a pointless complaint. Besides, how can people not work? If they don't work, they will be eliminated by society and gradually lose themselves, but..."