Chapter 17

Originally, Xiao Zhan thought that those black mists represented that person's disgust or hatred for him, but now it seems that maybe he thinks too much, because he had hardly any intersection with Li Liangyu before.

"I'm Li Jingwen's distant cousin, are you her class teacher?"

Xiao Zhan teaches Mandarin in Class 3 and 5, and is also the head teacher of Class 3.

Knowing that he was kindly reminding himself, Xiao Zhan quickly recovered and said, "I am."

After thinking for a while, he said, "I really like listening to your violin music."

Li Liangyu probably didn't expect to meet his fans here, so he was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled sincerely and thanked Xiao Zhan.

He looks younger than in the photo, his complexion is paler, his forehead is covered with broken bangs, and his facial features are very comfortable.

It may be because of his occupation, his temperament is rather cold, but when he smiles, he has a warm and warm meaning.

"Jingwen forgot to bring the exercise book. I just saw it and sent it to her on a whim."

The exercise book was to be handed in this morning. Xiao Zhan took it with a smile and said, "I'll give it to her later."

Li Liangyu looked at him carefully and said, "What's your name?"

He seemed to be a little curious about himself, Xiao Zhan said his name, Li Liangyu smiled and tilted his head again, and said, "You said you like listening to my violin music?"

"Yes......"

"My solo concert is scheduled for the 28th of this month. I'll come and give you two tickets tomorrow, okay?"

Xiao Zhan didn't expect him to be so enthusiastic. After hearing what he said, he waved his hands again and again and said, "No, I'll go buy tickets in the next two days..."

"The organizer will send me a ticket. Besides, I don't have any friends here, so I should get to know one more friend."

"But......"

"That's it, I'll come to deliver your tickets tomorrow."

Looking at Li Liangyu's back, Xiao Zhan only felt that he was different from what he imagined, modest, friendly, and did not have the air of ordinary celebrities.

The next afternoon after school, Li Liangyu arrived as scheduled. Knowing that Xiao Zhan would be free in a while, he invited Xiao Zhan to dinner.

"I really don't have any friends here, and I can't find anyone to eat with me..."

Xiao Zhan knew that he was born and raised abroad. Seeing Li Liangyu's disappointed expression, he couldn't bear it. After thinking about it, he said, "It's a matter of courtesy, you give me a ticket, and I invite you to dinner?"

Li Liangyu's personality seems to be a little childish. After hearing what Xiao Zhan said, he quickly smiled and nodded and said, "Okay!"

He was driving a silver-gray sports car. Seeing Xiao Zhan sitting in the passenger seat and looking around, Li Liangyu started the engine and said, "The organizer lent me the car temporarily."

Li Liangyu became famous at a young age and has successfully held several world tours. Xiao Zhan guessed that his economic conditions should not be too bad.

After thinking about it this way, he couldn't help but think of Wang Yibo. In addition to being reluctant to talk, he also kept a low profile. Xiao Zhan had only seen him drive a black European sedan since he knew him.