Chapter 29

'5% shares in Wang Groups'.

Even if Xiao Zhan doesn't know its specific value, these shares will automatically make him a shareholder of the company, and based on the annual dividend alone, he was sure that he won't have to worries about food and clothing in this life.

     He knew that Wang Zongtong was generous before, but at this moment he couldn't guess what he was thinking.

     Thinking family or love can be measured by money? Or maybe he wants to get Wang Yibo's forgiveness by pulling him in?

     Having died once, Xiao Zhan already understands the importance of money, but for him to live a well-off life, is to have enough to have some spare money for him to do what he likes.

     After thinking about it this way, he looked at Wang Yibo.

     Wang Yibo's expression remained unchanged, and he only said softly, "I'll sign it."

     "And this, Zhan, after the chairman saw you for the first time, he ordered a car for you from abroad, which arrived home a few days ago, and he has already sent someone to park the car downstairs in your apartment. Underground garage, you can use it when you go back."

     There's a message in Skylin's expression or between the lines that the chairman treats you well, and you should be grateful for that.

     If it was in the past, Xiao Zhan would probably think this way, but now, after he knew about it, he became a little disgusted with Wang Zongtong.

     His indulgence towards his daughter is actually cruelty towards Wang Yibo in another sense.

    Wang Yibo  is the future heir of the family, so he has always been cautious in front of Wang Yibo before.

     If family affection is mixed with these things, it will only make people feel sick.

     At that moment, Xiao Zhan felt sympathy for Wang Yibo, glanced at the exquisite box containing the car keys, and then he smiled politely with Skylin and said, "Sorry, I'm just a primary school teacher, as I am, it's really inappropriate. Drive a car like that."

     "But this is a wedding gift from the chairman..."

     "It's also a waste to put it in the garage. It's better to give it to Wang Qifeng."

     In addition to Wang Haoyin, Xiao Zhan also have met Wang Yibo's cousin, Wang Qifeng and Wang Qixuan.

     Wang Qifeng felt a bit like a standard dude at first, but after a few contacts, Xiao Zhan found that he had no prejudice, and was open-minded and innocent.

     Wang Qixuan's mind is a little heavier, but she is a girl, so there is nothing wrong with such a thing.

     They are not enthusiastic about them, but treat themselves with an equal and friendly attitude.

     Seeing Xiao Zhan's insistence, Skylin finally had to take back the car key in embarrassment.

     Neither of them noticed that Wang Yibo's brows suddenly relaxed because of Xiao Zhan's refusal.

     After returning, Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan to pack his luggage.

     "why?"

     Wang Yibo seemed to be in a good mood, smiled and said, "Take you somewhere."

     Xiao Zhan thought that the two would leave in the all-terrain SUV, but Xiao Zhan drove the car to an abandoned open space in the town, where there was a helicopter.