Chapter 7

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓫𝓲!! 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓵, 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮’𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓲 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻!💜🌻

A/n:I've changed the name of story

******

Looking at Lin Chao, who was lying on the front cover of his car, Xiao Zhan unconsciously pressed his lips into a straight line and looked at him expressionlessly.

Lin Chao had a good appearance, profound features, beautiful peach blossom eyes, straight nose, bright and clear eyes, which made him look extremely gorgeous.

Xiao Zhan used to go to a K-12 school, so from elementary school to high school, he and Lin Chao were classmates.
The relationship between the two was neither good nor bad. It was just that Xiao Zhan had an innate love for handsome and beautiful faces. In addition, he was pure-hearted at that time and still had certain illusions about love. Therefore, when Lin Chao suddenly appeared in front of him like a god, and even promised him that he could save him from all of the so-called extreme misery he was suffering, he only decided to follow Lin Chao’s lead blindly from then on.

Hearing the sound in his ears, Xiao Zhan opened the car window next to him and said, “What’s wrong?”

“Zhan, why didn’t you answer my call?”

Lin Chao’s expression and tone seemed to be a little aggrieved. Xiao Zhan thought of Xiao JiaJun, but only felt that the acting skills of these two were pretty much the same.

Although Lin Chao’s appearance was outstanding, no matter where he goes, he was a kind of shame-like existence.

Most people in their country were very conservative in their bones, especially in the upper class circle. They paid attention to blood relationship and family background. So, even if it was all just rumors, Xiao Zhan could guess how Lin Chao was treated by the Lin family.

As a person who was even despised by his family, he was even more illegitimate in the eyes of outsiders, but in Xiao Zhan’s memory, this person always smiled and had a bright smile.

Xiao Zhan was an outlier in this group, not only did he not despise Lin Chao, but sometimes even faintly sympathized with him.

Probably perceiving this, even if the two of them didn’t have much contact, every time he encountered difficulties, the first person Lin Chao thought of, seemed to be Xiao Zhan.

Lin Chao’s only strength was his appearance. Since he was a sophomore, he entered the entertainment industry and became a model, but he was addicted to gambling and on top of that, with his innate laziness, it made him unlikely to achieve much in this life.

Every time Lin Chao had no money, he would come to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan would invite him to dinner and lend him money. Even if Lin Chao never paid it back, Xiao Zhan would not say anything about it.

Seeing that Xiao Zhan was silent, Lin Chao said again: “I have received the salary. So, I’m inviting you for a meal, OK?”

After he said that, he did not wait for Xiao Zhan to refuse, he opened the rear door and got into the car.

Xiao Zhan knew that he had to explicitly reject Lin Chao, so he didn’t let him get out of the car again.

The two went to a western restaurant that they used to go to before.