Chapter 5

"Can I move to your place?"

"Why?"

"The family members are too strict, and I want to change my environment."

Zhuo Cheng's parents immigrated abroad two years ago, so every winter and summer vacation, he would fly to Vancouver to visit them. After hearing Xiao Zhan say this, Zhuo Cheng smirked and said, "I thought you really enjoy that kind of familial warmth very much."

That kind of thing, did he really have it?
Xiao Zhan's smile was actually a bit more like mocking, and Zhou Cheng over the phone said again: "Okay! You can move in tomorrow, but Xiao Zhan, you will have to share half of the utility bill for me in the future!"

"That is what it should be."

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Zhan laid in bed and let out a sigh of relief.

The next morning, Xiao Zhan went to the psychological clinic to get his own evaluation results.

Before leaving, he saw a happy and harmonious family in the past arguing in the dining room.

At this time, Xiao Zhan already understood Xiao JiaJun’s thoughts. First, dispelled his parents’ thoughts of marrying Xiao Zhan off, and then convinced them into letting himself  marry into the Wang family instead of Xiao Zhan.

It was a pity that Xiao JiaJun still didn’t even figure out why Wang Yibo must marry Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan kept walking and quickly walked out of his so-called home.

The doctor told Xiao Zhan that he was mentally in a sub-health state. This kind of problem was so common that he didn’t even need to see a psychiatrist.
Thinking of the black mist shrouding on Xiao JiaJun and Song WanRu, Xiao Zhan expressionlessly shredded the evaluation report in his hand. The problem was that  Xiao zhan saw a similar black mist on Wang Yibo’s youngest aunt body last night.

It’s just that the color was very light, and it took him a lot of effort to look at it.
Although he didn’t understand the reason, Xiao Zhan felt that she didn’t like him very much.

In the afternoon, Xiao Zhan had received a call from Wang Yibo, asking him if he wanted to see a modern stage play. Xiao Zhan had a silent smile, and he said: “Your leg is not convenient. I think it’s better if I go to your place.”

The place was the same as before, it was still the mansion of the Wang family. But it was normal working hours at this time, so apart from a few servants, only Wang Yibo and Wang HaoYin, the daughter of Wang Yibo’s third uncle, were left in the house.

When Xiao Zhan was led into the living room by the servant, Wang HaoYin was lying on the table and painting. Wang Yibo looked at her from behind, the expressions on both of them looked very focused.

Xiao Zhan had already seen He HaoYin at the dinner table last night, sitting next to her mother, not talking and just peeking at him with wide eyes.

Probably because he worked in an elementary school, Xiao Zhan could always easily win the favor of children.
He greeted Wang Yibo, and he squatted beside Wang HaoYin and asked her softly: “What are you painting?”

Wang HaoYin, was less than six years old this year, had a ponytail, her eyes would shine when she smiled, with the corners of her eyes slightly raised.

She was someone who loved to laugh. At first, when Xiao Zhan talked to her, she seemed a little shy. Later, she would talk a few more words. No matter what Xiao Zhan said, she seemed to be able to smile more. It was a pity that she was missing one of her front teeth. Every time it was only after she laughed for a while, she remembered about it and always wanted to cover her mouth.