Chapter 25

This story have around 60-70 chapters
*****

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were not injured so badly that they needed to be hospitalized, but due to the doctor's insistence, Wang Yibo had to stay in the hospital for observation.

     Twelve hours later, the two returned home, which had been cleaned by the people sent by Uncle Shao.

     It's just that there is a saying that touches the scene, and as soon as you enter the room, everything that happened last night will be vividly remembered.

     Xiao Zhan looked back calmly and said, "Are you  going to the company?"

     It was already noon, and he hadn't slept well last night, Wang Yibo shook his head and said, "Let's go tomorror."

     The acquisition case has entered a crucial stage. After a period of time, he needs to go abroad to negotiate with others. Participating in this meeting, there are also some leaders and dignitaries of the other country...

     After Wang Yibo thought about this, he realized that the responsibility and sense of mission given to him by the family had been integrated into his bones and blood, and he was afraid that he would not be able to break free in his life.

     While frowning and preparing to go upstairs, Xiao Zhan has already pulled him and said, "What are you going to do?"

     "bath."

     He has had a resistance to the hospital since he was a child, especially the smell there.

     Xiao Zhan glanced at his injured hand and said, "Let me help you."

     After thinking about it, he stepped up the stairs again, and said, "I'll go and put the bath water for you first!"

     Xiao Zhan rarely acted so eager and...outgoing, thinking that he was comforting himself in such a way, Wang Yibo finally had a smile on his face, and after a while, he said with hindsight: " Slow down, you'll hurt yourself!"

     "I'm fine!"

     The voice became a little indistinct because of the distance, but Wang Yibo could still feel the vitality in it.

     Xiao Zhan actually knew that Wang Yibo was not feeling well, but once the word of family was involved, it would become very difficult.

     This kind of thing can't be comforted, but he still wants Wang Yibo to know that no matter what happens, he will be by his side.

     He doesn't know much about love, except for the necessary heartbeat, it seems that as long as he is by his side when the other party needs it, it is a manifestation of sincerity, so every time this happens, he will become full of energy.

     "Do you need me to undress you?"

     Seeing Xiao Zhan walking into the bathroom while rolling up his sleeves,
Wang Yibo nodded with a smile.

     Having seen each other's naked body a few times, but when helping Wang Yibo take off his underwear, Xiao Zhan still feels a little embarrassed and nervous.

     Seeing his upper body leaning back slightly and his eyes wandering, Wang Yibo simply leaned into his ear and said in an ambiguous tone, "Still shy? Haven't you seen it already?"

     Xiao Zhan turned his head to one side and whispered, "It's daytime..."

     "So you mean it's  fine at night?"

     When the nerves are tense to a certain extent, Xiao Zhan will break the jar.

     Staring at Wang Yibo, who became more and more serious, he said in a cold tone, "You can go in now."