Chapter 11

A few days later, Xiao YaoZu began to wait for Xiao Zhan at the gate of the school.

Unfortunately, no matter how early he went, he never saw Xiao Zhan and his car, not even a shadow. In desperation, Xiao YaoZu had to go to school to find him during the time of class.

Hearing his colleague saying that his father was waiting for him at the door of the office, a sneer appeared at the corner of Xiao Zhan’s mouth.

This was the first time that Xiao YaoZu had come to the school he worked at since he started working for more than three years.

Xiao Zhan thanked his colleague, and when he walked to the door of the office, he saw Xiao YaoZu with an anxious look.

At the moment Xiao YaoZu saw him, the anxiety on his face turned into anger.
“Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“The phone is broken.”

Xiao YaoZu choked at his words. Seeing Xiao Zhan’s indifferent expression, he said: “Zhan, we're your family! when there’s trouble at home now, how can you ignore us?”

Xiao YaoZu looked a lot older and his tone was a bit sad. Xiao looked at him but didn’t speak.

“Zhan, Dad has raised you alone for so many years and has worked hard without gaining much credit. Just take it as having pity on Dad, and help me, will you?”

“Mom wrote a will shortly after giving birth to me that year, and she left all her money to me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Literally, mean what I said. Even without you, with the education fund she set up for me, I can grow up carefree...... By the way, for the rest of the money, I heard that you borrowed all the rest of the money under the pretext of having a poor turnover of the plastic factory’s funds?”

Hearing Xiao Zhan’s words like this, Xiao YaoZu suddenly felt a trace of anxiety. He stared at Xiao Zhan and said, “How did you know?”

“Lawyer, Mom’s former friend. There’re many people who could tell me.”

Xiao YaoZu always felt that Xiao Zhan was hinting something to him, but judging from Xiao Zhan’s appearance, he didn’t seem to know the truth of that matter.

But once such thoughts appeared, the anxiety in his heart would be quickly magnified. Xiao YaoZu looked at Xiao Zhan in front of him, and for some reasons, he did not dare to force Xiao Zhan to intercede for him.

“Go to Wang ZongTong or Wang Yibo by yourself, maybe they’ll help you.”

After saying this, Xiao Zhan turned around.

Xiao YaoZu walked out of the school in despair, and at the same time an idea continued to surface in his mind, but he did not dare to think more about it.

Within a few days, Xiao YaoZu found out that he had made the wrong wishful thinking.

Wang ZongTong refused to honor his promise.
In the beginning, it was Si KaiLin who contacted him on Wang ZongTong’s behalf. But even now after the engagement it was still Si KaiLin dealing with him.

That person was eloquent, his mind was flexible, and with a few words, he could make him embarrassed endlessly. Moreover, Wang ZongTong’s status was too high. Xiao YaoZu gradually realized that he could no longer pin all his hopes on Xiao ZongTong.

Later, he thought of Wang Yibo again. Thinking of Wang Yibo’s attitude towards Xiao Zhan that day, he soon rekindled a new hope in his heart.

It’s a pity that he didn’t even know Wang Yibo’s personal phone number. In desperation, Xiao YaoZu had to summon the courage to go and find him in his office.