Epilogue

Entering the camp, I didn't want to waste a second to find try and find Azriel. There was too much to say.

However, I was stopped. Nesta sat me down telling me that I needed to get healed up. She wasn't wrong.

"I'm fine now." I move to get up but am pushed back down.

"You're not. Your wing hasn't been fully healed." Nesta's hands are firm on my shoulders.

A Dawn Court healer stood behind me, mending the wound.

I sat there for a few more minutes until the healer said it was all done. I shot up from my seat, tired of waiting.

"Looks like the two of you are done as well." Cass' voice says from behind. His wings still had scars and some smaller bandages. He was in better shape than before which was good.

But Cass fell out of my vision when I saw Azriel next to him. I didn't hear anything of what Nesta said to Cassian. I only bolted towards the shadowsinger.

I collided with him, embracing him tightly. "You're back."

"I am," he hums.

Lifting my head up I took in his face. "Did they heal you?"

"I'm fine now. Only a small limp." I knew that wasn't the full truth but didn't push any more.

"That's good." He didn't let me say more than that. Pulling into a kiss.

"Azriel!" I gasp pulling back, before turning to look at a gaping Cassian.

"It seems you two had a fun time on the battlefield." His surprised look turned into a smirk.

I avoided Nesta's gaze, scared of her reaction.

"Azriel, Cassian." Rhys calls, joining us with Feyre by his side. As well as Prince Drakon and a female I don't know.

He has dark hair and deep brown eyes, white wings very similar to mine. The female, also with dark curly hair.

Stunning. The both of them.

Drakon's eyes landed on me, more specifically my wings and hair.

"You remember Cassian and Azriel." Rhys motions to the two Illryians.

"These are my sisters, Athy and Nesta," Feyre adds.

Nesta gave them a small nod while I bowed, removing myself from Azriel's arms.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." The handsome Fae bows. The female following his movement.

Drakon's eyes don't leave, making me curious as to why.

"You were Made into a Seraphim," he states.

"Yes, my sisters and I have each been changed in our own ways." I nod my head, not fully sure how to answer his statement.

"I see. You seem very familiar, may I ask if Athy is your real name?" He asks. He was curious of something and I wanted to know what.

"It's not. My full name is Athanasia." I say carefully. The others around be were also curious why he would ask.

An almost unnoticeable flash of a memory hits Drakon's face before it disappears like it wasn't ever there. "I apologize for my boldness, Athy. You have a lovely name." He brushes off everything he was suspecting.

"Yes, it's the same as the flower that grows on the Continent as well as Cretea. Whoever chose your name must have known how beautiful the flower is." The female adds in, her hand placed on Drakon's bicep.

Then Azriel says, "Yes, they must have." His arm wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You shouldn't interrogate an Illyrian's mate like that, Drakon." Cassian says with a smile. "Azriel can get quite protective of Athy."