Chapter 3- Can I come have a meal?

Hearing this, Cheng Zhaozhao raised his head and waved to them gently: "Here."

Four men in suits walked towards them.

As they got closer, their aura became even stronger. Their strong waists were faintly exposed under their suits. At first glance, they looked like they had the kind of figures that have been working out all year round.

Although the three male guests on the scene were not bad in appearance, compared with this group of handsome guys in suits, they seemed to lack the momentum, and they always felt that they were missing something.

The man in the suit headed by the leader checked Cheng Zhaozhao's appearance and said politely: "Hello, Miss Cheng, we are the five-hour waiters you ordered. We are very happy to serve you."

Then he added: "We just entered the venue and the program. The group negotiations took some time, so I apologize for being late."

Cheng Zhaozhao expressed his understanding.

Upon seeing this, the steward who brought them in asked, "Zhaozhao, did you really call them here?"

It was obvious that the steward had negotiated with these four waiters before they could enter the set.

Cheng Zhaozhao nodded: "I called him. I don't want to cook today, and there doesn't seem to be a rule about not inviting foreign aid in the rules of the entire show."

The staff thought about it, and indeed they didn't find this in the rules, but She didn't dare to make her own decision: "I'm going to ask the director for instructions."

When the director learned about the situation here, he was completely dumbfounded. He never expected that Cheng Zhaozhao would make such a move.

Awesome, she really deserves to be the investor's sister.

At this point, how can he say no? After all, as Cheng Zhaozhao said, the rules of the entire show do not say that foreign aid cannot be invited. Furthermore, the audience feels fresh when they see the four handsome guys, and naturally there will be discussion.

After careful consideration, the director agreed.

The guests who got the news were all shocked. What the hell is this operation?

Seeing that the matter was resolved, the four male waiters asked, "Miss Cheng, what do we need to do?"

To be honest, they have encountered all kinds of situations in this business, but this is their first time coming to the show recording site.

Cheng Zhaozhao led them to the kitchen prepared by the program team: "Make me something to eat."

The four men followed her respectfully.

The barrage raised all question marks.

【? ? ? 】

【? ? ? What is this, the effect of the program? ]

[ Obviously the program team didn't know that it was all done by Cheng Zhaozhao alone. She was not selected, so she hired four handsome guys with her own money. Is this the behavior of a queen? ]

[ Others come here to fall in love, she comes here for vacation. ]

[ Look at Zhang Xue's expression, it makes me so happy, hahahaha! ]

[ Oh my god, I really want to pass through Cheng Zhaozhao and experience the feeling of being taken care of by four tall handsome guys. 】

Seeing Cheng Zhaozhao taking four men to the kitchen, Shen Linchen , the third male, and Zhang Xue all looked ugly.