Chapter 28- catch the sea

The field attendant sent an animated picture. The background of the picture was emerald green grass. Cheng Zhaozhao was wearing loose casual clothes and got on the horse neatly.

Her black hair hung like ink on her shoulders. After mounting the horse, she pulled the reins and looked back at the person under the horse uninhibitedly.

Although she did not wear any makeup, just a modern outfit, the movement and eyes of the horse perfectly portrayed the high-spirited and vivid image of Princess Yongle.

The official Weibo of "Xia Ru Yue" has only announced the actors of important roles. As for the main supporting roles such as Princess Yongle, the actors have not been disclosed yet.

[ The original party is here! I didn't expect Cheng Zhaozhao to play Princess Yongle, nor did I expect she would be so suitable! This action of mounting the horse made me dream of going back to Yongle Racecourse and being slapped in the face, so I went to re-read the original novel! 】

【 Zhaozhao is so handsome! This kind of unclear animated picture cannot cover up her beauty. Does a certain Reuters next door who wants to make photos of herself have the nerve to brag about herself? I think the director of "Dream Boat" was blind ! ]

【 I'm laughing so hard. The fans there still boast that your master overpowers Cheng Zhaozhao. Now, if you just take a photo of him and wrap him up in a big cotton-padded jacket, he looks better than your master ! ]

[ I realized that a true beauty is that no matter where she is, what she is doing, or what she is wearing, she always looks good! ]

[ I really can't imagine how stunning Princess Yongle will be after all the makeup is done! 】

The stage manager probably didn't expect it to be so popular, and secretly screamed that it was not good. He was afraid that the director would blame him, so he quickly deleted the animation.

But it was too late . Quick netizens had already saved the set of animations and spread them everywhere.

Soon, the entry #成 Zhao Zhaoshang Ma# became a hot search topic.

You know, in order to maintain the sense of surprise in the show, "Xia Ru Yue " did not plan to release Reuters so early. The production manager knew that he had done something wrong and quickly went to Qi Rong to admit his mistake.

But who knew that after Qi Rong heard this, he just said a few symbolic words and did not blame her too much.

The scene manager listened to what he meant. Although she violated the rules, the picture had a very positive impact on the crew. Not only did it not destroy the mystery, but it also aroused the expectations of netizens.

So, this time we can forget about it.

When she came out of the office, the flight attendant was in shock. Then, thinking that she had remembered something, she immediately opened Weibo, found Cheng Zhaozhao's fan group, and clicked to join.

There were relatively few people in this fan group, and it looked like it was newly established, so she had no worries.

I don't want to work anymore: [My family members were so scared that I was saved by our beautiful appearance! ]

She told the whole story in the group.

Someone in the group responded quickly.

Chengchengchengcheng: [Oh my God! Shocked by the service sister. ]

I am the best in the world: [Then there is a reason why you are so good at taking pictures, sister! ]

Shi Shishi: [Sister, field manager, you have to help us take good care of Zhao Zhao! ]

I don't want to work anymore: [No need to say that! Zhao Zhao is my lucky star now! ]

I don't want to work anymore: [From today on, I am Zhao Zhao's biggest fan! No one can shake my love for her! ]

The host sister decisively joined the army of fans and started checking in at Chaohua every day.

On the other side, Zhang Xue naturally saw the hot searches.

No matter what, she couldn't believe that the person in the picture was Cheng Zhaozhao!

When she showed off her power in front of Cheng Zhaozhao, she never expected that Cheng Zhaozhao would be able to receive the script of "A Man Like the Moon".

The production of "Xia Ru Yue" is much higher than that of "Dream Boat Journey", and the most important thing is that the two dramas not only have conflicting schedules , but also conflicting characters between herself and her!

If the two dramas were broadcast at the same time and Cheng Zhaozhao defeated her...

Zhang Xue didn't dare to think about it anymore, because no matter who she lost to, she didn 't want to lose to Cheng Zhaozhao!

Just when she was extremely restless, the door opened with a "click".

Seo In came in.

Since confirming their relationship, the two have started living together.

When Zhang Xue saw him, she felt as if she had seen a life-saving straw for a moment, and even her eyes lit up.

" Aren! Have you seen what happened on the Internet? Cheng Zhaozhao..."

However, before she could finish her words, Xu Ren suddenly slapped her in the face.

After Xu Ren finished the beating, he stared at her pitifully: "You still have the nerve to say that! It's all your fault!"

Zhang Xue felt her face burning, and he hit her head to the side, looking a little sluggish.

Blame her? But is it possible to edit Reuters pictures carefully? Wasn't it Seo In's idea?

And she just bought a naval force to step on Cheng Zhaozhao!

" In the final analysis, it's all because you're not pretty enough! If you were more than ten times prettier than Cheng Zhaozhao, would we still be laughed at like this?!"

Xu Ren tugged on his tie irritably and yelled.

Zhang Xue seemed to have been stabbed in a painful spot, and turned her head mechanically like a piece of wood: "I, I can continue to do it..."

Xu Ren glared angrily: "You can't do it like her even if you shave your face!"

Zhang Xue's His eyes dimmed and he folded his hands helplessly, seeming very guilty.

After Xu Ren scolded her, he seemed to have vented his anger and let out a long breath.

He looked at Zhang Xue's submissive look, and after a while, he took the person into his arms and said, "Okay, I don't have any trump cards, how dare I compete with "Xia Ru Yue" easily? In fact, "Dream Boat Journey" will There is a mysterious celebrity coming to help."

"This celebrity is an old actor. According to his qualifications, all the actors in "A Man Like the Moon" have to bow their heads when they are in front of him, so you don't have to worry too much."

"Wait until the show is broadcast. Yes, I guarantee you will become an instant success!"

Xu Ren's tone was decisive, and it felt like trying to make a big pie.

Zhang Xue leaned on his shoulder. She was still a little aggrieved because of being beaten, but when Xu Ren said this, the aggrievedness was quickly diluted.

Even for the For the sake of resources, she has to endure it, not to mention that Xu Ren is actually not bad to her. The little princess is the third female lead in "Dream Boat Journey". With her current status, it is already very good to get this role. .

She couldn't ask for more.