Chapter 38- Live broadcast to build a primary school

Cheng Zhaozhao glanced sideways, and sure enough, she saw a dark camera pointed in her direction.

Cheng Zhaozhao's face appeared on the screen, her eyes were raised, her lips were red, and her whole face was full of arrogant beauty.

Seeing her face, the number of barrages suddenly increased.

[ Where is Cheng Zhaozhao's gift? There's none? ]

[ After so long, it seems that she is really unprepared. Comparing this with Wen Hui...]

[ Huihui's empathy is so strong that her eyes are red. Looking back at Cheng Zhaozhao...it is true that the details show the truth. 】

【 How can you still call this a heroine? 】
  ......

【 Host! There are many people scolding you in the barrage now, please do as I say! 】lick Dog System yelled.

Cheng Zhaozhao lived up to expectations and frowned: " This place is too shabby."

As soon as she said this, everyone's expressions changed, and the children also looked at her with different expressions.

The system was even more angry and yelled: [? ? ? Host, what are you doing? You pig teammate!!! 】

Now the gangsters have caught a black spot, and the barrage instantly begins to surge.

[ Is Cheng Zhaozhao mentally ill? How did she say it to these children? 】

【 My fists are so hard, I really want to get into the screen and beat her up. I feel very noble, right? 】

【 Is this kind of person worthy of staying in the entertainment industry? 】

Hearing this, the principal looked a little worried: "Our place is a bit broken, but there's nothing we can do about it."

He complained in his heart that he really shouldn't have let these celebrities come to school in the first place. They were used to living a good life. What kind of empathy is there?

But in order to let more people pay attention to the children, and for the donation promised by the director, he only agreed.

The director kept giving Cheng Zhaozhao a knife, while the system screamed crazily in her ears and even cursed with blocking words.

Tu Mengli and Wen Huizhi looked at each other and saw the word "gloating at misfortune" in each other's eyes.

They didn't even need to watch it, they could all guess what Cheng Zhaozhao would be scolded at the end of this issue.

Maybe it doesn't 't need to end, and it's already trending.

A smile flashed across Wen Huizhi's face very quickly.

Sooner or later, Cheng Zhaozhao will commit suicide like this. It seems that she won't have to put in too much effort...

"I donated 10 million. I happened to meet a good engineer when I was renovating my house. After recording the program, I Bring him and his team here in person." Cheng Zhaozhao said.

Wen Huizhi & Tu Mengli:? ? ?

director:? ? ?

headmaster:? ? ?

Is there... something wrong?

The air was quiet .

The system was so angry that it crashed.

The barrage raised a barrage of question marks.

【? ? ? ]

[ I'm laughing so hard, you guys, keep on complaining, your Huihui is really thoughtful, unlike our Zhaozhao, who only gives money. ]

[ I think her snacks are not enough at all. There are so many children here, and I really want to know how she can get them out. ]

[ As expected of me, Sister Zhao, hahaha. ]

[ This is something Cheng Zhaozhao can do. ]
  ...

" This, this... madam." The principal on the side considered for a long time,

"Is ten million too much?" The director originally promised 800,000, even if the program will receive donations from the society after it is broadcast, But his estimated amount did not exceed 1 million.

This ten times more money came so suddenly that for a moment, he really couldn't react.

Cheng Zhaozhao already has a blueprint in his mind: "Build a few more floors of the school. This ten million also includes teachers' salaries, hire more good teachers.
  Needless to say, the infrastructure in the classrooms, in addition, add stadiums, libraries Rooms and psychology rooms to cultivate their thirst for knowledge.
  It is also feasible to build a canteen by yourself. As for the rest..."

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at the little carrots: "Winter is coming, it's time to add some clothes."

Cheng Zhaozhao After saying this, he looked at the principal who said nothing.

The principal only reacted when he touched her eyes, and his heart beat like thunder. Her words just now also made him think.

According to Cheng Zhaozhao, it is completely like rebuilding a school. In fact , the land they have here is large enough, but the funds are limited and the classrooms are very small. They just have to squeeze all the students together. It can be said that expanding the classroom is the most urgent matter at the moment.

Set up their own canteen so that the children no longer have to eat the cold steamed buns they brought; maybe recruit a few more teachers, and then he can encourage those families in the village who do not let their children go to school...

Many things that gave him headaches in the past, at this moment, everything seemed to be solved.

"In this case, let me donate some, 1 million. Although it is not as much as Zhao Zhao, it is somewhat sincere."

Shen Linchen said at the side.

"Then I will also donate 1 million." Ren Li said.

Other guests donated money within their means. Wen Huizhi had already sent greetings to Cheng Zhaozhao's family in her heart.

Why should she donate the money she earns to these low-level people for no reason?

Before coming, she asked her aunt at home to make some snacks. She originally wanted to use these snacks to gain favor, but now she can't get them at all.

She originally thought that there were small classes here, with about ten students in one class. Giving these students snacks that they had never seen before, and showing her gentle and sweet side, would definitely be lovable enough, and they would attract a lot of attention by then. pink.

Unexpectedly, not only are there so many students here, but there is also Cheng Zhaozhao, who can make 10 million at a time.

Not to mention that all the limelight was stolen by her, which made it difficult for me not to donate !
  Wen Huizhi was so angry that she couldn't let it out, and she was almost suffering from internal injuries.
  *

After this special episode of "Travel Team" was aired, it triggered discussions on several topics.

[ Before the show started, weren't Wen Huizhi's fans still pulling on Cheng Zhaozhao? Why did your master only donate 100,000 in the end? ]

[ Are you sick? Donate as much or as little as you wish! 】

【 Wen Huizhi's fans should not be too double- standard. Cheng Zhaozhao's failure to prepare a gift is just hypocrisy. Wen Huizhi's donation is one percent of Cheng Zhaozhao's, which shows his sincerity. ]

[ Isn't Wen Huizhi kinder than Cheng Zhaozhao? Why did you just donate 100,000? Cheng Zhaozhao donated 10 million! ]

[ Who guarantees that Cheng Zhaozhao's donation of 10 million is true? Why do I look like I'm putting on a show? ]

[ If it is really a show, I just want to say: Can there be more shows like this? ]

[ Family members, I have sorted out many primary schools in mountainous areas across the country that need donations. Don't just focus on Yangyang Primary School. 】

[ As one of Zhao's fans, fans follow idols. I am not very capable, so I supported a poor student one-on-one. ]

[ Passers-by said that Cheng Zhaozhao is very popular, and you fans are also very cute. ]

In the "Travel Team" program, the primary school that receives donations is called "Yangyang Primary School".

Regarding Cheng Zhaozhao's actions, there were many voices in the media. Youqi Cheng Zhaozhao has not released the donation record on Weibo for a long time. Wen Huizhi invited a wave of navy to seize this point and send out crazy output.

It's 10 million anyway! No matter how rich Cheng Zhaozhao was, she wouldn't believe it. She was really willing to give it up!

There have been a lot of questioning comments on the Internet. Cheng Zhaozhao was just talking nonsense. Does he still have a conscience when he deceives the children in the mountainous area for the sake of popularity? It's really shameless. Looking at the principal's surprised eyes, how would he feel after learning that he had been deceived? Sad...

Since Cheng Zhaozhao has never released his donation records, many passers-by have been led astray by these trolls and started to scold Cheng Zhaozhao.

If you don't donate, don't donate. Using this fraudulent donation method to gain popularity is simply an unscrupulous act!

Cheng Zhaozhao's fans, however, have no doubts about their idol. The unified statement is "You may question Sister Zhao in other aspects, but when it comes to money, you will always believe her." 】

The matter on the Internet has been fermenting for a few days, just when everyone thought that Cheng Zhaozhao was really just talking nonsense and expressing that he was very disappointed with her.

She started a live broadcast on her Weibo.

During the live broadcast, Cheng Zhaozhao was wearing a pink safety helmet, with a construction site behind her, and no makeup. Standing on the concrete floor did not affect her beauty and temperament at all.

" Family members, I have been very busy these days and have no time to deal with all the nonsense on Weibo. Now that the construction has started, I have nothing to do. If I have time, I will live broadcast the progress of the construction of Yangyang Primary School for everyone!"

Netizen: ? ? ?

Cheng Zhaozhao was filming in a safe area on the edge of the construction site, while explaining to netizens that this place will be built into a gymnasium and this place will be a swimming pool. Considering that this is a primary school, the building will not be very big...

Lin Yuan is very discerning, obviously. I became very comfortable with the position of assistant.

Cheng Zhaozhao said for a while, and then he handed her water and met the principal of Yangyang Primary School on the way.

The principal has become quite familiar with them these days, so he naturally knows Lin Yuan.

"Xiao Lin, you are too diligent in your job as an assistant."

"It's bad, I can't help it. Who said my artist is a buffalo? He loves to drink water too much." Lin Yuan said, "I won't drink water for a while. Just thirsty."

Cheng Zhaozhao's face turned pale: "Who are you talking about buffalo?!"

This is simply unforgivable!

Lin Yuan had a strong desire to survive: "I am a buffalo and you are a narcissus."

This was not forgiven by Cheng Zhaozhao: "Lin Yuan, don't even think about playing the new game console I bought when you go back ."

Lin Yuan wrapped his hands around her arms, He begged, "Sister...Dad...don't be so cruel."

"It's no use!" Cheng Zhaozhao threw him away ruthlessly.

When begging, Lin Yuan's side face accidentally entered.

[ I have improved my profile, Sihasha, why are all the assistants so handsome? Cheng Zhaozhao is so happy! ]

[ Let's just say that I also have a new game console here. Brother, will you consider me? ]

[ Okay, I see what Sister Zhao is broadcasting is not the progress of the elementary school construction, but the scene of a slap in the face. Why are some black people silent? ]

[ Did you hear what my sister Zhao said? While you are busy slandering her, others are busy discussing the renovation of the primary school. What is this called? This is called pattern! ]

[ No wonder Sister Zhao told us in our fan group not to argue with others. It turns out she has a back-up plan! 】
  ...

# 成Zhaozhao live broadcast to build Yangyang Primary School#

# 成Zhaozhao's broadcast is not about building a primary school, it's a live broadcast of slaps in the face#

# 成Zhaozhao's assistant is so handsome#

She dominated the hot search list again.