Cheng Zhaozhao should change his profession to be a grass planting blogger.

At the beginning of the video, Cheng Zhaozhao had exquisite makeup on his face and looked in good spirits. He seemed not to be affected by the turmoil on the Internet at all.

"First of all, I have to correct a mistake. I spent a total of 7.83 million on this decoration, not 6 million ."

"Since someone is so interested in my decoration, come and take a look with me."

Then, she introduced various pieces of furniture in her room one by one.

Then, netizens discovered that in addition to the silk carpet, which was more expensive than the house, and the 100,000 chairs, there were many practical little things in her room.

"I like this eye mask very much. It has a massage function. I am used to going to bed before 10 o'clock, so I press it before going to bed."

"There is also a sleep aid pillow. When I lie on it, it will play white noise." Cheng Zhaozhao picked up the bear pillow and "But you can only hear it if you put your ear to it."

 ...

The room provided by the program team was not very big, so Cheng Zhaozhao spent a lot of thought on saving space.

"This small storage box for storing miscellaneous items on the bedside is more than just a storage box." Cheng Zhaozhao turned it around and revealed the mystery hidden in it. "This can actually be a small bookshelf. I really like reading."

 ...

" Also, the show didn't film my bathroom at that time, but there are many good things in my bathroom. For example, this mirror can turn into a bag for clothes just by mentioning it."

In Cheng Zhaozhao's video, Lu Sheng Also out of the country, he was mainly dragged here to experience the ergonomic chair.

This ergonomic chair is not only comfortable to sit on, it can adjust the position of the shoulders and waist, and it can also be heated and cooled.

It also has entertainment modes such as game consoles and computers, and it also comes with a VR eye and VR games . It's so good that you can even sit on it and simulate flying a plane or a mecha.

lick Dog System: [QAQ I also want to experience this system. 】

Lu Sheng was so excited that he first talked about a lot of the functions of this chair, and then showed it in person. Finally, he strongly requested: "Sister Zhao, next time you make a video like this, can you continue to call me? "

At the end of the video, Cheng Zhaozhao expressed his views .

" I don't think there's anything wrong with spending my own money. I'm neither overspending nor using ill-gotten gains. Maybe someone will be inspired to make money after watching my video. I also want to tell my fans. , Money is a good thing, but you have to spend it within your tolerance, and spend your own money while ensuring you have a deposit. No one has the right to blame."

The comment area has been destroyed.

[ I'm crazy, I actually think this seven million is well spent. ]

[ Who said I, Sister Zhao, wasted her money? Come out and get beaten, what a waste! ]

[ Zhaozhao is really good at it. Recently, my home is being renovated. Although we can't afford the things in the video, we can use it as a reference. ]

[ I watched Lu Sheng's demonstration and I was really attracted to this ergonomic chair. What should I do? Someone come and wake me up! 】

【I can't wake you up because my heart is also moved. ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao has a very upright outlook. If you can afford it, is there anything wrong with spending your own money? ]

[ I've said it before, if a beautiful woman doesn't steal or rob, she spends her own money.How can this be hacked? Is there someone who hates the rich? ]

[ Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the fate of so many marketing accounts and trolls makes them look like professional black men! Feeling sorry for the beauty. ]

[ Isn't this a coincidence? Cheng Zhaozhao and Tu Mengli had just had an affair, and she was hacked right after. I see there are a lot of people in the navy who are stepping on her. Who is behind this? I think It's clear at a glance. ]