Chapter 6- The soup dumplings leave something to be desired

After listening to the rules of the game, the three The corners of the male guests' mouths couldn't help but raise. After all, compared with yesterday's game rules, being able to directly choose two female guests today is of course the best.

The desire to win in their bones was immediately aroused, and they were beating in place, turning in various ways, and preparing to warm up.

When Shen Linchen heard the rules, he quickly glanced at Cheng Zhaozhao.

After thinking about it yesterday,he suddenly discovered that Cheng Zhaozhao was not that difficult to accept.

He thought that he must exert all his strength later, and after he won, he would reluctantly choose Cheng Zhaozhao as well.

At this time, Cheng Zhaozhao, who was sitting on a chair and resting, suddenly heard the licking dog system's quiet reminder in his mind.

[ Host, Shen Linchen's liking for you has increased a little. ]

"Crazy."

Cheng Zhaozhao rolled his eyes, muttered in a low voice, and looked at Shen Linchen with great disgust.

Shen Linchen:? ? What did I do?

Before the game officially starts, the male guests also need to choose the transportation vehicle prepared by the program team.

The means of transport were written on white paper and they were required to choose by randomly drawing cards.

Xu Ren was the first to choose tools. He stood in front of the camera and seemed to inadvertently glance at a staff member outside the venue.

After all three male guests had made their selections, they unfolded the notes in their hands one by one.

The note in Xu Ren's hand had the words "cement cart" written on it, and he smiled as expected.

The staff pushed a trolley up and said, "Congratulations."

Xu Ren's cement trolley was a magical prop. First of all, the trolley was designed with rollers, making it easy to push. Secondly, it is also very convenient to use. You can shovel a lot of snow on the ground with one shovel, which is very labor-saving.

The other two guests looked at him enviously.

But, maybe there will be better props later?

Both male guests had this kind of luck mentality.

The second male lead Sun Zaiwei was the second person to reveal the note. His note said "washbasin".

The staff presented a blue washbasin. Sun Zaiwei compared it with Xu Ren's cart and almost cried.

"Hahaha, Zai Wei, you are so unlucky." Shen Linchen laughed mercilessly.

After Sun Zaiwei, it was Shen Linchen's turn. He unfolded the note with unabashed confidence on his face. Because of the halo of the male protagonist, his luck has been very good since he was a child.

He faced the camera and proudly said: "It can be said that I have never lost in luck competition!"

The note was opened, and only two small words were written on it.

spoon.

Shen Linchen:?

The staff member suppressed a smile and handed him a small iron spoon for drinking soup.

Shen Linchen:? ? ?

[ Hahahahaha, I'm laughing so hard. Why are you still laughing at someone else, Sun Zaiwei? 】