Chapter 20- travel team

When I heard that Cai Quan would be interviewed, the audience who had been squatting in the live broadcast room for a long time said: Oh, what else is there to eat?

Originally I just wanted to eat Cai Quan's melon, but I didn' t expect there was a bigger melon!

Netizens immediately became excited and spread the news to their relatives and friends with the idea of ​​eating the melon together.

Cai Quan did as he was told, and led a group of reporters to the security office in a hurry.

The Security Department has surveillance for the entire company. Cai Quan is a high-profile person, so the security guards naturally know him. When they see him, they naturally give him the right to monitor.

Dozens or hundreds of people crowded into the small security office. Photographers held up their cameras and stared at the computer screen with bated breath.

Cai Quan calculated the time that day, called up the corresponding monitor, and then directly turned the volume to the maximum.

Song Yun was seen falling into Cai Quan's office. The two of them exchanged polite greetings before getting down to business.

" To be honest, Miss Song, before you, there was already a spokesperson who took pictures for us." Cai Quan said.

Song Yunluo was confused : "What does your company mean by double endorsement?"

" No." Cai Quan shook his head, "We have been arguing with the spokesperson, and the current plan is to make Miss Song's face look like that. Personally.

Song Yunluo's voice was filled with shock and disgust: "This... I think your company should find someone else."

After she finished speaking, she stood up and wanted to leave, but Cai Quan's next words made her stop.

" The other person is Cheng Zhaozhao. "

Song Yunluo's expression suddenly became very strange, as if she had been struggling in her mind for a long time.

After a while, she looked at Cai Quan steadily: "Okay, I agree, but you have to ensure that this matter cannot be let go. Others know. "

" You can rest assured of this. "

Seeing this, the reporters on the scene all looked at each other and exchanged glances - they had discovered something.

Although this incident is a big turn of events, entertainment reporters like them are used to ups and downs, and they have long been used to the intrigues in the entertainment industry. No wonder.

But there was also a photographer who was new to the industry in the crowd. He was so shocked when he witnessed the whole process that he almost lost his grip on the camera. The camera flickered, and then his angry voice came out.

" I'm sorry, why is this Song Yunluo like this?" ah? Cheng Zhaozhao was so unjust! "

The response to the barrage was no better than that of the photographer.

[!!! Shocking big melon, I didn't expect Song Yunluo to be so good at pretending!]

[ The photographer laughed to death, we are all the fools in the melon field. ]

[ Cai Quan is the funniest one, he beats up my teammates in a classic way.]

[ I can't even hold the camera steady during photography, hahaha]

[ Photography is so shocking that I feel weak.]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao really died unjustly, I saw on Weibo that she was scolded What's going on?]

[ I just want to ask those who scolded Cheng Zhaozhao, do their faces hurt?]

 ...

This video was spread all over the Internet in less than half an hour, and the traffic of people eating melon groups and Weibo chatting surged. Netizens are extremely active.

Long live! Song Yunluo, who has always shown an innocent and simple image to others, turned out to be this kind of person behind his back!

Although Song Yunluo's company suppressed the hot search as soon as they saw the news, there were people at the scene. There are so many entertainment reporters, so naturally they can't cover up this matter .

Song Yun never thought that Cai Quan would betray him, so he was so angry that he smashed everything in the house.

Cheng Zhaozhao is not a soft-hearted person, let alone someone else who came first If you provoke her, don't blame her for being rude.

She spent money to find dozens of marketing accounts with high traffic, and also invited several big UP owners with millions of fans to really make this matter popular. It was done.

The word "explosion" appeared behind the relevant entries on Weibo, and taunting videos about Song Yunluo sprung up like mushrooms after rain.

Song Yunluo's character has always been pure and uncontested. After being done like this, her character was ruined, and the whole network started to laugh at her. Big fans took the lead in losing fans, and even several brands officially announced on Weibo that they had terminated their contracts with her.

Cheng Zhaozhao was doing his nails in the manicure room at home and came to her door. The manicurist who came was very beautiful. She put down her phone with satisfaction and was in a good mood.

To say that she actually didn't do anything, she just added fuel to the fire.

At this time, the servant knocked on the door: "Second Miss, Mr. Xiao has already arrived." I'm waiting for you downstairs. "

Cheng Zhaozhao nodded lightly, indicating that he understood.

When Song Yunluo's incident was exposed, Xiao Feng took the initiative to contact her and expressed that he wanted to see her.

Cheng Zhaozhao naturally agreed.

She came out of the manicure room and sat down He took the elevator to the living room and saw Xiao Feng there.

As soon as Xiao Feng saw her, he asked: "Miss Cheng, this is..."

I saw many workers working in the villa.

People . With so many eyes and eyes, it is naturally not the place to talk .

Cheng Zhaozhao said: "Come to the study with me."

This was the first time Xiao Feng took an elevator at home. There were soft chairs in the elevator. They were so soft that they seemed to be holding people up. And judging from the comfort of sitting in this elevator, it was definitely not cheap.

He couldn't help feeling for a moment. , is this the world of rich people?

Cheng Zhaozhao explained: "I came back some time ago and restructured my home, so I hired workers.

Xiao Feng was quite interested: "Restructure? "

Cheng Zhaozhao said lightly: "The villa is really boring, so I added a billiards room, an archery room, a game room, a beauty room... I can 't list them all. If you are interested, you can visit it later."

The corner of Xiao Feng's mouth twitched. You are really enjoying life.

How dare you have a group of people fighting outside, while you are the emperor at home, and you finally won a big victory?

He was still thinking about all the twists and turns in the past few days, I wanted to comfort her, but I didn't expect...

I'm sorry, he was overthinking it. If you have money, you can really forget all your worries.

" Irene came to see me three days ago." When he arrived at the study room, Xiao Feng proposed the real purpose of coming here today, "I was invited to hire the C family partition designer.

Cheng Zhaozhao took a sip of the black tea brought by the servant: "Then what?"

He looked at the rising heat in the teacup: "I refuse."

"As expected." she said, "So what are you going to do next?"

"I want to start from scratch and re-create a brand." He expressed the result of careful thinking over the past few days. "I think this brand belongs to China. In the future, I will take it to the world."

Cheng Zhaozhao said Agree, you know, Xiao Feng personally pulled up the Aurora Dome in the first place. If Cai Quan hadn't interfered later, it would have only gotten better and better.

Coupled with the design that has become popular abroad, and the strength that even Irene admits, if Xiao Feng can get the right to speak, she believes that he can do a good job.

Therefore, Cheng Zhaozhao did not hesitate too much and said decisively: "Then I will invest 10 million."
Feng raised his head in disbelief and was a little dumbfounded: "This..."

He originally just wanted to find Cheng Zhaozhao as a spokesperson. When it comes to investing, he plans to do it on his own.

He was prepared for the hard work in the early stage, but this girl suddenly gave him 10 million?

Isn't this tantamount to cheating on him?

However, Cheng Zhaozhao still looked at him sideways: "Less?"

How dare he say that it was less, he just wanted to call him dad.

Coming out of Cheng Zhaozhao's home, Xiao Feng felt light and airy.

I always feel like...good things happen too suddenly.

But at the same time, he was determined to do a good job and never let down Miss Cheng!

Cheng Zhaozhao in the villa looked at the huge inheritance left in his bank card and felt a little worried.

How can we spend all this money quickly?

She didn't want any cheap drama.

 **

A few days later, Cheng Zhaozhao and Sister He decided to put on a lifestyle variety show after deliberation.

She originally wanted to quit the entertainment industry to retire, but the system said no.

[ Your original destiny is to die. If you cannot gather enough popularity points and Shen Linchen's favor, you will only die early and you will not enjoy much. 】

So she could only compromise. Later, she thought about it and realized that it was possible to make money in the entertainment industry. The plot could not take away the money she earned.

Save enough popularity points early and retire early.

This variety show is called "Travel Squad". As the name suggests, it puts three men and three women together to travel to various places. Each episode has a flying guest.

Cheng Zhaozhao got the information about "Travel Team", browsed to the column of guest names, and suddenly saw a familiar name.

Male Guest No. 1: Shen Linchen.