Chapter 34- All evidence has been handed over to the police

The housekeeper works very efficiently. After breakfast, he brought a new computer that was installed.

Cheng Zhaozhao sat in the garden and inserted the USB flash drive.

No scary pictures or viruses appeared as she expected. Inside the USB drive was a table file.

Cheng Zhaozhao clicked on the file, and there was no text in it that mocked her for being fooled so easily.

In the table file, there is a list, which is divided into three small worksheets.

[ List sent]

[ List to be sent]

[ Excluded]

Intuition made Cheng Zhaozhao feel that it was not simple.

The list was started in June this year. It not only records the names, but also the occupations and identity backgrounds of these people.

Cheng Zhaozhao looked at them one by one.

6.21
  Name: Hu Die (actor)
  Notes: Wants to be famous, simple personality , no background

6.22
  Name: Zheng Jiaojiao (Internet celebrity)
  Notes: no background

6.23
  Name: Yun Ningning (student)
  Notes: L has taken a fancy to her, amateur No background

6.24
  Name: Zhang Ruru (high school student)
  Notes: People from a small area, no background

6.25
  ...

At a glance, they were all the names of girls, and Cheng Zhaozhao deduced from some clues that these girls were not old. Most are in their twenties, and there are even underage students.

But in this table, why do we need to count the backgrounds of the girls?

After contacting the note Zhang Xue wrote to her, Cheng Zhaozhao subconsciously came to a conclusion.

Because they have no background, even if something happens to these girls, if the other party is powerful, they can easily suppress the matter.

The weather today is obviously very good. The winter sun is very warm, and it will be very comfortable when it shines on your body.

But as Cheng Zhaozhao scrolled down and looked at the words on the form, a little cold sweat began to break out on his back, and goosebumps appeared on his arms.

She scrolled down the entire form. The form was initially recorded once a day, but later moved to every two days; and the girls' notes also changed from "no background" to " with background, can handle it."

Inside, Cheng Zhaozhao saw many familiar names. She had been in this world for many days, and she was quite familiar with the characters who had been trending in recent days.

For example, Xie E.

Cheng Zhaozhao frowned, and after reading the "List that has been sent", she clicked on the "List to be sent" next to it.

On the first line, three words were written:

Cheng Zhaozhao.

And that row of tables was painted bright red.

Cheng Zhaozhao was horrified to see it.
  Name: Cheng Zhaozhao (female star)
  Notes: It's not easy to get it done, and the background can't be checked, but L asked her by name, so it's worth trying.

The second one was also known to Cheng Zhaozhao.

Ren Li, as mentioned above, Ren Li is shy and has a soft personality and dare not resist. It suits L's taste and is worth trying.
  ...

Cheng Zhaozhao saw the names of Qin Qin and Li Yan in the worksheet called [Exclusion] again. The reasons for the exclusion of these two people were without exception: they have wealthy backgrounds and are very troublesome.

After reading this watch, Cheng Zhaozhao simply wanted to respect the dedication of this watchmaker.

Even a pimp works so hard.

After returning home last night, out of curiosity, she searched for various information about this "Master Lu" on her mobile phone, and she actually found it.

This person's name is Lu Zhiqun, and he has a very good reputation for his acting skills. He is a "veteran actor" in the eyes of netizens. He plays a very important role in the industry. In terms of resources and stars he has worked with, they are all top-notch.

This means that the forces behind him are intricately connected.

For such a big boss to be so close to a second-generation rich man like Seo Ren, he must have some inside story.

Thinking of the scene at the closing banquet yesterday, Xu Renxuanmei's look, Lu Zhiqun's malicious eyes.

Qi Rong frantically gestured for her to leave. The aloof Xie E was uncharacteristically cold. Zhang Xue, even though he was seriously injured, wanted to send her the list. The codename "L" on the list was the first letter of "Lu" ...

What else don't you understand?

Cheng Zhaozhao leaned on the stool.

It goes without saying that Lu Zhiqun's power is undeniable. Against such a person, the chance of winning is really very small.

But if she ignores this list, let alone her conscience, if she ignores it, she and the people around her are at risk of suffering.

So she couldn't care less about this matter.

She opened WeChat and found Xie E's WeChat ID in the "Xia Ru Yue" crew group.

Cheng Zhaozhao did not know the other victims, and was not sure that they would come forward to testify, except Xie E.

Cheng Zhaozhao spent a few days with her on the set. Although she was aloof, she had a good heart and would bring food to stray puppies outside the set every day.

Will she agree to help herself?

You have to try it anyway. As long as you can gather the victims and rely on public opinion to attack Lu Zhiqun, you may be able to form a breakthrough.

Just when Cheng Zhaozhao decided to join Xie E's friends and have a good chat with her, he suddenly felt a chill on his neck.

A dagger was pressed against her artery.

Cheng Zhaozhao held the phone tightly and glanced around, only to see that at some point, all the servants of the Cheng family had been sent away.

When the man holding the dagger spoke, it was a young male voice. His voice was like a cold sword tempered with ice:

" Where is the USB flash drive?"