Chapter 22- Gaogao marketing account

[ Hahahaha, Mengli is so white and rich~]

[ She is so Versailles, it makes me uncomfortable.]

[ Give it a rest, you will never live the life of Meng Li.]

[ It's also about showing off your wealth,but Cheng Zhaozhao is not as annoying as her.]  

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is not as annoying as she is.]

[ Zhao Zhao, a poor guy, can still show off his wealth? It's really ridiculous.]

[ You haven't watched Cheng Zhao Zhao's romance drama, right?]

[ Is there anything worth watching? See how poor and stingy she is?]

Perhaps it was the reason why Tu Mengli was criticized by Cheng Zhaozhao just now. Her fans were very hostile.

From beginning to end, Cheng Zhaozhao just looked at everything that happened in front of he very coldly, with no waves in his beautiful eyes.

Ren Li walked behind her, whispered in a place where the camera could not capture: "Zhaozhao, I'm sorry for causing trouble for you. "

Cheng Zhaozhao couldn't laugh or cry for a moment.

Ren Li was half a head shorter than her. She turned around and gently rubbed Ren Li's head.

Ren Li's face turned red visibly.

Shen Linchen on the side witnessed the whole process, his mouth opened wide in surprise.

He suddenly realized that not everyone had watched the previous love drama.

Maybe they still had some misunderstanding about Cheng Zhaozhao's financial resources.

Tu Mengli introduced the things in her room one by one, If the director hadn't called to stop, she probably could have talked until night.

Cheng Zhaozhao's room was the last one to be visited. When she walked to the door, Tu Mengli smiled friendlyly and said, "Zhaozhao, I'm looking forward to seeing your room. "

The look was very sinister.

Cheng Zhaozhao ignored it.

Until the door was opened, Tu Mengli's smiling face suddenly froze.

Because, there were two identical bags hanging at the door, which were the same style as the bag she was reluctant to carry.

"These two bags, one is for storing sundries, and the other is for me to buy groceries, and occasionally I want to experience life. Cheng Zhaozhao walked over and took off the bag, "The grocery bag is hanging at the door. It's a bit careless ."

Shen Linchen pretended to be thoughtful: "Oh Mengli, if I read it correctly, isn't this the bag you were reluctant to carry just now?"

Tu Mengli's face froze, but she still defended herself: "That... can be considered a relatively cheap thing."

Even after beating her to death, she didn't expect that Cheng Zhaozhao also had that bag, and... he used it to buy groceries.

[ The slap in the face came so suddenly .]

[ You damn duck has a tough mouth, wasn't it so amazing just now?]

[ Everyone sit down. , it's just Sister Zhao's routine operation.]

[ What Cheng Zhaozhao took must be fake. How could anyone buy groceries with luxury bags!]

[ Don't come here to show off your IQ, poverty only limits your imagination.]

Cheng Zhaozhao's room has an off-white layout with plenty of lighting, making people feel comfortable at first sight.

Next to the curtain is an aqua blue stone holder made of luxury stone. Roses are pouring down on the stone holder, which is stunningly beautiful

"Zhaozhao, what's hanging on that stone support of yours?" Lu Sheng asked.

I saw a few thin golden chains hanging on the rose. At first glance, they looked familiar.

"That one, I bought it casually, hang it for fun, and change it when I get tired of it." Cheng Zhaozhao said casually.

But Lu Sheng had already walked up, and after taking a closer look, he shouted, "This is a necklace limited to 500 pieces from the R family. Sister Tu, this one is the same style as yours."

"How is that possible?" Tu Mengli walked over in disbelief, Then I saw four such necklaces among the rose bushes.

She is stupid.

What did Cheng Zhaozhao say just now?

Just buy it casually and replace it when you get tired of it?

"Isn't this Mengli's 10,000 jars of skin care products?" At this time, Ren Li stood in front of the dressing table and whispered.

Cheng Zhaozhao picked up the bag with sundries and took out about ten cans from the bag: "This is what the waiter insisted on giving me when I went to customize skin care products. I don't know how to use it yet. Can Lili use it? You can wipe your hands or something like that."

Wipe, wipe your hands...

Tu Mengli strode over and said in disbelief: "You, you are fake, right..."

Cheng Zhaozhao revealed the bottom of the jar: "Elfe's special security code."

Tu Mengli could no longer speak.

After completing the lap, she felt nothing but pain in her face.

[ Tu Mengli's expression looked like she had eaten shit. Hahahaha. It made me laugh to death. ]

[ Sister Zhao is really a professional face-beater, while female celebrities are just a sideline. ]

[ How could it be such a coincidence? Meng Li has Cheng Zhaozhao, right? I think Cheng Zhaozhao might have prepared it in advance just to humiliate Meng Li! 】

【It's true that I'm suffering from paranoia. Why is it such a coincidence? Because Cheng Zhaozhao basically has everything from big brands. 】

During the whole process that followed, Tu Mengli was like a castrated eggplant, suffering constant blows.

The photographer sighed while taking pictures: "It's so soft."

When the camera looked down, I saw a layer of carpet with extremely artistic patterns on the floor. I don't know what kind of material it was made of, but it was surprisingly soft when you stepped on it.

Since it was a display room, Cheng Zhaozhao did not hide it: "This is a silk carpet*. This brand of carpet is very comfortable. With the floor heating, you can step on it with bare feet in winter."

This is so picturesque that everyone present instantly thought Make up.

The group of people walked in again and saw an ergonomic chair in front of the table in the room. She added a cushion to the chair given by the program team and turned it into a recliner.

Lu Sheng's eyes lit up, and he couldn't hide his excitement in his tone: "Sister Zhao! I've been coveting that chair for a long time, can I sit in it?"

Cheng Zhaozhao: "Yes."

Lu Sheng lay down on it, almost crying: "It's too comfortable Yes! I will buy one when I have money!"

A popular science party appeared on the barrage.

[ Amway this chair! Ask about the brand and price! ]

[ This chair is made by BOR brand and costs one hundred and eighty thousand. ]

[ excuse me. ]

[ It's nice to have money. ]

[ I can't afford a BOR, but I can get a replacement! ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is really good at enjoying life. Living in a house like this, his mood will get better every day when he wakes up. ]

 ...

After taking a look around, everyone found that Cheng Zhaozhao's room was so exquisite that it was jaw-dropping. Even the goblet on the table was unique . It simulated a lotus flower. The bottom of the cup was held up by a few pink petals, and the cup handle was unique. It is a green lotus stem.

Tu Mengli was heartbroken, not because she refused to compare, but because she gradually discovered...

This can be called a dimensionality reduction attack!
  After this episode, some netizens posted a post about Cheng Zhaozhao's room equipment.

[ It is not easy to enter this rose bush. I can only list the varieties, Pink Lady, Mystery of the Ocean, Louis XIV, Unison... plus this luxurious stone support, the guarantee is one million. She should have arranged these flowers herself, their aesthetics are unparalleled.

Killer's silk carpet costs 50,000 per square meter. This room is estimated to be around 60 square meters.

The BOR ergonomic chair costs RMB 110,000 . It's expensive because of the materials and design. It's really comfortable to lie down on....]

In the end, the post concluded that Cheng Zhaozhao's room decoration would cost at least 6 million.

[ Six million... This is really rich. When I think about the fact that the actress surnamed Tu wanted to go to Versailles in front of people in the first place, I really felt wronged for Cheng Zhaozhao. Can this compare? ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is a real socialite, right? Tu Mengli bought it but didn't dare to use it, she is a bit petty. 】

Note from Author: This is made up, please don't argue