Chapter 41- This is how the Internet works

The three of them drank champagne and raised their glasses to celebrate this happy time.

"Ms. Wen, I really want to thank you this time." said the director of "KiKi".

Whether it was recruiting Zhang Wei to help, or creating a stir on the Internet and arousing public sympathy,it can be said that all of this is Wen Huizhi's contribution.

" My fans have already said in the comment area that they are ready to spend money." Zhang Wei said calmly.

Ever since he retweeted the trailer of "KiKi", his fans have been very excited and said they would spend money for him.

Zhang Wei was also persuaded by Wen Huizhi. With people like Cheng Zhaozhao around, the last person she killed was Lu Zhiqun, and it might be their turn next.

As a result, the two formed a united front.

The director hurriedly said: " Of course, Best Actor Zhang also contributed a lot."

Wen Huizhi dressed up exquisitely and brushed the broken hair beside her ears: "Okay, this time, the sales volume of "KiKi" can exceed that of "LUNA". Director Wang added salary, and Brother Zhang and I can also get what we want, it's a win-win-win situation."

"That's what Miss Wen said." Director Wang turned on his phone, "There is only half an hour left before the sale ."

Fans and passers-by from all walks of life are urging in their comment sections.

Director Wang read a few comments and laughed so hard: "Ms. Wen's move is really too high. Now the public's anger has been aroused by us, and they all expressed their intention to boycott "LUNA"!"
His long-time competitor was about to be defeated by him, and Director Wang felt extremely happy.

He could almost imagine how angry that woman Luna would be at this moment.

Sure enough, this kind of special method is still needed to deal with special people.

Only ten minutes left!

In ten minutes, that woman will be trampled under his feet forever!

Director Wang was scrolling through the comments happily. Suddenly, an insulting comment appeared in his eyes .

【 Damn liar! This will burn all the "KiKi" in the house! 】

Director Wang was confused, but then, there were more and more comments like this.

[ Why the hell are we being used as gunmen? Your home will be closed down as soon as possible! ]

[ Fortunately, the recording was exposed before it was released, otherwise I would have really been pawning leeks and helping count the money. ]

[ Sincerely feed the dog, "KiKi" Wen Hui, Zhang Wei all die to me! 】

Rao is Director Wang who doesn't know what happened, and at this moment he realizes that something is wrong.

" Ms. Wen, something seems to have happened!"

Wen Huizhi said very calmly: "What could happen? Everything is under my control."

She was so confident in her plan that she didn't even bother to go online. superior.

If Luna and Cheng Zhaozhao had a backup plan, why wait until now?

" Is it, under your control?" Director Wang was so anxious that sweat broke out on his forehead, and he carefully probed, "Is it, under your control?" this the recording too?"

When Huizhi's eyes suddenly froze: "What recording?"

It's broken. !

Director Wang had a bad premonition: "Cheng Zhaozhao's recording!"

Wen Huizhi was dumbfounded, and quickly put the wine glass on the table and turned on the phone.

Then I saw Cheng Zhaozhao sent an audio message.

Wen Huizhi's brain froze, and the blood in his body seemed to have frozen.

In the recording, her own arrogant voice could be heard intermittently.

[ Luna, I have been friends with you for so many years, and I will never betray you. I will never allow Cheng Zhaozhao to appear in the same magazine as me..."

"...If Luna,you insist on using Cheng Zhaozhao, Then don't blame me for ignoring our past friendship." ]

The entire conversation between her and Luna that day was actually recorded!

And for some reason, the popularity of this audio was unusually high, and Cheng Zhaozhao's fans even spread to the comment area!

In just a few minutes, he became popular.

Wen Huizhi turned pale in panic.

But having experienced big storms, she immediately calmed down and told Director Wang: "Delay the release date of the magazine."

Then she called the company's public relations department: "Hurry up and reduce the popularity of hot-searched items!"

Public Relations The people in the department said distressedly: "No, Sister Wen, Cheng Zhaozhao is too willing to spend money to suppress her!"

Wen Huizhi hated the iron and said: "Then let other people's information be used to divert attention!"

" The popularity of the recording is abnormally high. It spreads very quickly and cannot be transferred."

The people in the public relations department did not explain clearly. Wen Huizhi was so miserable before and consumed the sympathy of the public. Now they are all angry. How can anyone still do it? Care about other things?

Wen Huizhi gritted his teeth: "Then ask the water army to question Cheng Zhaozhao. Since there is a hammer, why did it come out now? Did he spend this time to synthesize this audio?"

Director Wang had already been dumbfounded.

This set is so smooth to play with.

However, before Wen Huizhi's navy was dispatched, Cheng Zhaozhao took the lead and posted a Weibo post.

[ Why did you post it now? Because I am busy enjoying life, I only now have time to give my eyes to some little shrimps who are acting like monsters. 】

She also included several pictures, which are some daily photos, including doing nails, going to the equestrian field, swimming at home, and playing video games and billiards with someone.

The comments section of this Weibo post is full of gloating.

[ We all know that Wen Huizhi cares most about her status as a celebrity. She even wants to grab the C spot for daily group photos. Sister Zhao is very good at scolding people with precision. ]

[ Minefield disco dancing hahahaha! Wen Huizhi was like that. If she was kidnapped with others and the kidnappers asked others to get in the car first, she would ask why she was not allowed to get in first! This hatred is so full! ]

[ I don't know why, but if it were anyone else, I would think it was fake, but when it comes to Cheng Zhaozhao, I think it's very reasonable. ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is the kind of character who doesn't care about anyone. He is the only one who loves himself. ]
  ...

As netizens said, Wen Huizhi was so angry that her lungs almost exploded when she saw this Weibo post .

Small shrimp? She said who is Xiao Xiami! !

She also immediately posted on Weibo without any sign of weakness.

【 You are good at making something out of nothing. 】

At the same time, she sent a slow audio, and the slowed down audio clearly showed traces of editing.

Wen Huizhi spent a lot of money and asked someone to make it quickly.

Her fans immediately cried in the comments section.

[ I knew my sister would never do such a thing! It was all fabricated by that cousin Cheng Zhaozhao! ]

[ Sister, you finally spoke up, and here is the real deal! ]

[ Should the artist surnamed Cheng who is throwing dirty water get out of the entertainment industry? 】

【 sky! My sister was robbed of her job and then framed in this way. We can't imagine how much she has endured! I really cried to death! ]
  ...

However, Wen Huizhi discovered that her Weibo post could not increase in popularity no matter how much she bought it. Once there was any sign of rising, other highly popular entries would immediately appear to squeeze her down.

Wen Huizhi: Grass!

This time, Cheng Zhaozhao did not respond. The person who responded was Luna.

[ Ms. Wen, after working with you for so many years, I know your methods very well, so I have already made complete preparations. I just don't want to cause too much trouble.
  Now that you've made it this far, I think I don't have to be soft anymore. 】

Luna sent a video. The video is a call interface on a mobile phone. The call is hands-free and the time is displayed on the screen of the mobile phone.

In the video, it was clearly a call between Wen Huizhi and Luna.

Along with the video, there was unprocessed slow-speed audio.

Wen Huizhi was called a fool by netizens.

Various marketing accounts also posted articles one after another.

[ Throwing dirty water on someone and hitting a target? When Huizhi, the way you struggle is so ugly!]

[ Are netizens' blood buns delicious? Be kind and gentle. ]

[ Does Wen Huizhi want to join forces with Zhang Wei to deal with Cheng Zhaozhao? Lu Zhiqun's remnants? ]

[ Wen Huizhi and Zhang Wei join forces! No one believes it if it's a coincidence! ]

["KiKi", Lu Zhiqun's accomplice! ]
  ...

Marketing accounts and trolls all came to an end. First, they scolded Wen Huizhi for all her actions, angrily criticized her for treating netizens as a slut , and then brought up the matter of her teaming up with Zhang Wei and the Lu Zhiqun incident some time ago. The article, by the way, discredits "KiKi".

Just like that, it successfully changed the direction of the wind.

【 I said it before! No matter how rich Cheng Zhaozhao is, he can't go head-to-head with a top tycoon like Lu Zhiqun! Now you have been hit in revenge, this girl is so stupid! ]

[ Is it Cheng Zhaozhao who is wrong? No! It was Lu Zhiqun and his accomplices who were wrong! If their plot succeeds, who will dare to expose the injustice in this world in the future? Where is justice? 】

【 I bought the latest magazine of "LUNA ", Cheng Zhaozhao's issue, and I tried my best to hope that her career will flourish and good people should be rewarded. ]

[ Already out? Go now! ]
  ...

Just when netizens were at their most emotional, "LUNA" magazine officially released its year-end magazine on time.

It was sold out instantly, and excited netizens asked for more sales.

The people at "LUNA" were not fools. They understood that Cheng Zhaozhao was building momentum for them, and they immediately took advantage of this trend and sold an additional one million copies.

Okay, this time it won't be gone in seconds.

It's not three seconds.

The person involved, Cheng Zhaozhao, was very calm. When he was choosing clothes, he received a call from Luna.

So far, the sales of "LUNA" year-end magazine have exceeded their expectations ten times, all thanks to Cheng Zhaozhao of course.

There is a saying in the fashion circle of "gold, nine and silver ten". When Luna recommended Cheng Zhaozhao to shareholders, she originally wanted to put her in September, but unexpectedly, those people disagreed. Saying that a person in the fashion industry Newcomers can only be given a spot until the end of the year. Now?

Now they can 't wait to imprison Cheng Zhaozhao and give him ancestor-level treatment!

Luna thought that she had original appreciation for Cheng Zhaozhao's attitude, and she felt a little in awe.

"Zhaozhao, we are going to terminate the contract with Wen Huizhi. Do you have anything to convey to her?"

Cheng Zhaozhao raised his eyebrows and picked a red slim-fitting dress, which really reminded him of something.

"Then tell her something for me."

Cheng Zhaozhao put the dress in the cloakroom and said slowly:

"See clearly, this is how the Internet works."