Chapter 10- live together

As soon as Mu Xuanlong finished speaking, Jiang Ting stretched out his hand and said in a neutral tone: "Miss Cheng, nice to meet you."

" Hello, Mr. Jiang."

When their hands touched, Cheng Zhaozhao instantly felt the warmth from his fingertips. of warmth.

Like the temperature of the sunshine on a winter afternoon.

Mu Xuanlong invited Cheng Zhaozhao to sit with him, and the opening ceremony began.

Jiang Yan went to the kitchen, and Mu Xuanlong was followed by Jiang Ting and Cheng Zhaozhao. Surprised looks were thrown at her from all around. It seemed that it was rare to see a strange face next to Mu Xuanlong.

The reputation of Yueyinlou was built by Mu Xuanlong, and now he also needs to train a successor, so today's dishes are all made by his apprentices.

The appetizer is a dish of water shield and crab meat. The tender water shield is paired with the yellow crab meat. It is very pleasing to the eye. Cheng Zhaozhao tasted it. The water shield is smooth and delicate, and the crab meat is sweet and refreshing. The only flaw is that the combination of seasonings is not perfect. The deliciousness of crab meat is fully brought out.

After tasting it, she communicated with Mu Xuanlong beside her.

Many of Cheng Zhaozhao's insights were deeply recognized by Mu Xuanlong, and the two had a great conversation, which shocked the eyes of everyone else at the banquet.

As we all know, Master Mu Xuanlong has always been taciturn. It is extremely difficult to talk to him , let alone have such a happy chat with him. What is the background of this young girl?

Cheng Zhaozhao was so engrossed in eating and forgetting herself in conversation that she didn't notice Jiang Ting looking at her.

Jiang Ting came here just to support Mu Xuanlong. He had a good relationship with Mu Xuanlong and was considered a junior, so he agreed to attend the banquet.

When he's in his position, it's usually others who rush up to want to make friends with him. It was originally an extremely ordinary and boring thing, but now it seems that it is not like that.

He looked at Cheng Zhaozhao indifferently and listened to her talk. She had such a proud face, but her voice was so clear that it was almost sweet.

Cheng Zhaozhao is undoubtedly beautiful, and this kind of beauty doesn't even require artificial embellishments. Her eyelashes are long and her eyes are pointed upward, as if she was born with such pride.

He sighed softly, suddenly recalling the long speech she had just said to the oil-headed man in his mind.

Jiang Ting watched her accurately describe the flaws of each dish, with such witty words that even Mu Xuanlong was stunned by her remarks.

At a certain moment when they were drinking and drinking, he suddenly felt like laughing.

Absolutely deviant indeed.

 **

Relying on his exploits in pornographic shows and face-slapping, Cheng Zhaozhao has become very popular online recently, and various collaborations are coming in one after another.

After returning from Yueyin Tower, her manager Sister He quickly contacted her to discuss the latest itinerary with her.

"You finally got some positive hot searches, so you have to seize this opportunity to stabilize your character." Sister He held the iPad, "I have screened a few endorsements for you, can you see which one you want to accept? "

"There are also several female supporting actors in online dramas. Come and see for yourself."

Cheng Zhaozhao thought to himself that this company is still somewhat humane.

Sister He: "Of course, your brother is my boss."

Cheng Zhaozhao: "..." OK.

She picked up her iPad to browse, and finally chose a clothing brand among the many endorsements.

Sister He frowned with some disapproval: "The clothes of this store were very popular in the past few years, but in the past six months, the designer has changed, and the reputation has declined. It is all supported by feelings. To be honest, I don't recommend it. You Why did you choose this one?"

Cheng Zhaozhao glanced at it and said casually: "It has a nice name."

Sister He twitched the corner of her mouth and looked at the name of the clothing design studio .

Aurora dome.

This name...how to say it.

Very Cheng Zhaozhao.

Sister He: "It's fine if you insist on this. Your brother is my boss."

Cheng Zhaozhao pursed his lips and smiled. After reading the introduction of several online drama characters, he put down his i with a little disappointment. Pad.

"Didn't you take a fancy?" Sister He asked.

Cheng Zhaozhao: "These roles are all mentally retarded female supporting roles."

Those film and television companies probably looked at her performance in the drama and speculated that she was suitable for playing such a vicious female supporting role.

But they got one thing wrong - there is a difference between being stupid and being stupid.

Sister He thought the same thing. She was about to get rid of her previous image. If she plays a role like this again, isn't there something wrong with her brain?

So they all were rejected.

After rejecting the offer, Sister He felt a little regretful: "If there is a vacancy in film and television, it will not be conducive to your development."

Cheng Zhaozhao is very optimistic: "When fate comes, you will be suitable."

The jewelry endorsement shooting time is next week, then At that time, Cheng Zhaozhao was participating in a romance drama. Sister He finalized the endorsement after negotiating with both parties.

After finalizing all the itinerary in such a short period of time, Sister He said with emotion: "I thought you just had a change in temperament, but I didn't expect that your vision has also improved. It's just. .."

She hesitated for a long time: "It's just like you have changed. Personally."

 **

A few days later, it was time to record "Sweet Time with Her" again.

The recording location of this episode was changed, but Cheng Zhaozhao didn't care. She took a long car ride, and the first thing she did when she arrived at the scene was to go to bed.

[ Cheng Zhaozhao likes sleeping too much. 】

【Huh? Why is there a live broadcast in the room this time? Cheng Zhaozhao's sleeping face is so cute, I'm going to become a mom fan. ]

[ Cheng Zhaozhao is so good when sleeping. The contrast with her usual state is amazing. 】

【The classic operation of "Sweetness", the second episode of guests living together, my favorite exciting part. 】

"Sweet Time with Her" will be broadcast live in two weeks, and the male and female guests will live together in the second week.

When Cheng Zhaozhao woke up, he got such news.

It's probably because the love drama is ending in a week, and the show crew wanted to forcefully promote a romantic atmosphere among the guests, so they came up with such a cunning operation.